Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Boss check the place and stumbles upon the Office

2 posters

Go down

Da Boss check the place and stumbles upon the Office Empty Da Boss check the place and stumbles upon the Office

Post  Da Boss Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:06 am

"So this looks like the main office"...Da Boss tells himself..."I liked that guy...the AC...when I signed the contract... seemed tough and confident...hope it doesn't get ugly like last time...that last boss was a moron...glad i kicked his teeth in" the Boss smirkes "and spent that 15 days in jail for it.AH!"

Da Boss knocks on the door, waiting to know his role in the company...
Da Boss
Da Boss
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Da Boss check the place and stumbles upon the Office Empty Re: Da Boss check the place and stumbles upon the Office

Post  A.C.Ellington Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:32 am

AC: "Enter!! Ahhh Da Boss... Take a seat and tell me what you want to see me about!"
A.C.Ellington
A.C.Ellington
Admin
Admin

https://dwres.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Da Boss check the place and stumbles upon the Office Empty Re: Da Boss check the place and stumbles upon the Office

Post  Da Boss Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:52 am

Da Boss enters the office, looking around and checking the decoration... get's to the chair in front of the desk and getting a good look at the boss...

"Well, let me just congratulate you for the fine organization your putting up... I like the style..."

Da Boss pauses to see if his compliments are working...

"So you see, i'll cut right up to the chase...last two organizations I've worked didn't get too far...crappy leadership and crappy organization... no vision for the future, you see?"

Da Boss assumes a more professional position, a awkward position for his physique :"This business has alot of dangerous roads and sometimes it's difficult to roam in them...if you know what I mean..."

A smirk come in Boss's face...

"And I'm here to help... but first things first... are you the kind of boss who like to play it smoothly, no mistakes, help the granny across the street and make the cookies to the girl-scouts to sell... or you need things done your way, let the dogs loose, kick groins the hard way, make them pay with blood kind of boss?"
Da Boss
Da Boss
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  A.C.Ellington Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:12 pm

Ellington sits back in his chair, looking Da Boss directly in the eyes... He thinks for a few short moments before delivering his response.

AC: "What kind of a boss is one? Hmmm... Thats quite the question! It requires a simple answer, however... This Roster is mine, things will be done my way or people will suffer... One runs a tight ship and one is only driven by one thing, success. What ever it takes, however it is gained... Destiny Wrestling will be the best and one knows just how to attain this."

Alexander sits forward, his eyes never losing there fix upon Da Boss...
A.C.Ellington
A.C.Ellington
Admin
Admin

https://dwres.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Boss Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:14 am

Da Boss get's up, not breaking the ice stare that confronts both men...

"So...I see... Let's make a deal...I'll be your man...if you need stuff to be made, people to be breaked, heads to be crushed... you know the drill..."

Da Boss prepares to get out..."Thanks for the main event...boss".
Da Boss
Da Boss
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down