Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New title

4 posters

Go down

New title Empty New title

Post  shpap Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:58 pm

sHpAp enters the A.c. office with a smile on his face:
sHpAp:Hey A.C.!Why don't you make a title who we all can compete.You know like the VIP title and the first who have it its Mr VIP like he invented it.If we have place in the show we could put that.
shpap
shpap
Main Event
Main Event

Back to top Go down

New title Empty Re: New title

Post  Tommahawk Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:00 pm

Too bad shpap that one become only for the top guys like you, think of the odds let's say me beating you

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:02 pm

Sorry man but we've got the maximum amount of titles. The only other way would be to make one that only people on the forum knows about...
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  shpap Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:06 pm

I don't know why they haven't put me GM because I have a lot of ideeas and no roaster to lead
shpap
shpap
Main Event
Main Event

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:11 pm

Lmao. You have to go to GM school... Then you have to wait till an available roster comes along. And even then you have to contact 50 superstars and get them to join the roster!
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  shpap Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:16 pm

I have post my application but they say that they don't want that kind of things.This is the application:
Announcer 1: HY to every guy,girl...1 years old children.
Announcer 2:What did you say?
Announcer 1:Never mind!
Announcer 2:Lets put this away because something is happening in the parking lot.OMG Idavis is entering the gate in a truck full with chairs and hardcore objects.
Announcer 1: Who have the mind to give a truck to him?That guy is insane.
Idavis:I am the best in hardcore matches so ho have the guts to fight with me is a crazy dude.
Announcer 1:What a hack!?! Zar is attacking Idavis with a truck tire?What is happening?
Announcer 2:I tale what is happening,last week Idavis ruined Zar title shot agains Kirki.
Announcer 1:Kirki is jumping from the 1st floor.Omg he has braked Zar's neck.It's looks like we have a new alliance and a almost dead body.
Announcer 2:Look!The ambulance is coming,is taking Zar.
Announcer 1:We are waiting news from hospital but now we have an great match between...
shpap
shpap
Main Event
Main Event

Back to top Go down

Post  A.C.Ellington Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:27 pm

This is what I posted for GM app, to give you an idea of what you need to do.

Segment

Metro Arena, Newcastle, England

Boom, pyro charges shoot up into the sky from the entrance stage... Exploding, showerring all below in sparks of various different colours.... The camera begins to swoop around showing close ups of the cheering fans and the signs that they are holding up.... After a complete rotation around the packed out venue the camera focuses upon our regular annoucement team.

JJ McManus: "Hello ladies and gentlemen... Welcome to Hardcore International Wrestling's Thursday night Meltdown... We are brought to you live from this fantastic venue here in the United Kingdom...."

JJ is interupted as Country Hous by Blur hits the PA system... The crowd errupt into a loud chorrus of boos and jeers...

JJ: "What the? Maybe our Genral Manager is ready to make that annoucement he has advertised for weeks now."

Connor Steam: "Who cares Lord Ellington here, to address us... Man that excites me."

JJ: "Conner! My coffee mug excites you."

Connor Steam: "Well it is a fantastic coffe mug JJ."

Lord AC Ellington steps from behind the curtain and onto the stage. Dressed in a superbly pressed black three piece suite, his family crest as always displayed upon the left breast of the jacket. Ellington is carrying a black leather brief case in his left hand... He begins to make his way down the ramp soaking up the almost violent reaction to his entry into the arena... Walking up the steps, entering the ring through the middle of the ropes...

JJ: "Wow what a reaction, I have never seen such hatred since... Well since the last time Ellington showed his face inside the arena."

Conner Steam: "Ha, real funny JJ... Maybe he has brought you a personality in the brief case."

Ellington requests a microphone, quickly receiving it from the bell ringer outside the ring... As Ellington steps into the center of the ring, raising the mic to his mouth the music fades away... The crowd however continue to inform AC just how they feel...

A.C. Ellington: "Evening peasants... Please quite down, I have decided to make a very important annoucement while here in the hole that is the North East of England."

The crowd slowly lower there volume interested as to what there GM has to announce...

A.C. Ellington: "Ahh thought that may shut you all up... Now One really has mulled this over quite alot... HIW has yet to crown there first Premium Champion, the belt remains vacant since its recent creation... Now I all know that you people have your favourites upon this federations roster... You probably all want that twit Jonny Ace to be crowed or at leat have the opertunity to be crowd champion... Mr Hardcore is the fan favourite nowadays isnt he..."

In response to this question the crowd go wild... Chanting Mr Hardcore over and over again... Ellington places his briefcase onto the ring canvas... Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit hits as the crowd go even wilder..

JJ: "WOW here he comes its Mr Hardcore Jonny Ace."

Jonny Ace steps out onto the stage dressed in his usual dadly fitting blue jeans, white wife beater shirt and trademark shades an cowboy hat. Ace is holding a mic which he raises up to his mouth as he signals for his music to stop, which it does.

Jonny Ace: "Ellington you bum, stop your ramblings and get to the point..."

Ellington has laid his mic on the canvas as he attempts to open the briefcase... Extremly adgitated at Jonnys comments and the fact he cant open the leather case, Ellington grabs his mic looking up toward Ace...

A.C. Ellington: "Wait a bloody minute, cant you see I am getting there."

Jonny Ace: "Hell hurry up."

Ellington stands up angrily kicking the briefcase which slides a couple of feet across the ring before popping open... AC Ellington walks over to the case removing the shiny golden Premium Heavywieght Championship. drapping it upon his shoulder...

A.C. Ellington: "Do not fret everyone Jonny boy will be getting the opertunity to wear this championship... TONIGHT! In this very ring.."

The crowd go wild

A.C. Ellington: "Calm down people for it will not be an easy task... Your hero Jonny Ace will have the chance in this evenings main event... However his chance's of actually winning this prize are at best slim.

JJ: "Oh my... The top prize on the line tonight for the very first time."

A.C. Ellington: "Jonny the reason that you stand little chance of leaving champion this evening is simple... Your oponent will be none other than... Yours truly... Lord Alexander Cole Ellington."

JJ: "What? He cant do that!!!"

Conner Steam: "He is the General Manager of this company he can do what ever he likes idiot!"

The camera cuts to Jonny Ace who is wearing a huge smile upn his face...

Jonny Ace: "So let me get this straight... All I have to do is beat you and I become the first Premium Champion... That cant be right... Thats like the offer of a life time.. Your kidding right?

A.C. Ellington: "No I am bloody not... Its Hardcore rules Ellington Vs Ace for the top prize... However before this match takes place you will face my personal enforcer... Titan!!! in a the unforgiving steele cage..."

JJ: "That is not fair right before a main event championship match, Jonny Ace must go through a steele cage bout against that monster Titan."

Conner Steam: "Of course its fair, Lord Ellington made the match... He aint ever wrong."

Jonny Ace shakes his head as Ellingtons music hits...

[Commercial Break]

This seg is like a story you would see on a wrestling TV show, this is what you gotta aim for to get in bud
A.C.Ellington
A.C.Ellington
Admin
Admin

https://dwres.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  shpap Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:27 am

That is cool A.C....now I understand.
shpap
shpap
Main Event
Main Event

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:42 am

whoa A.C. you're cool at these storyline thingies. Now I know our roster is destined to be the greatest

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down