Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Request from Dorian

2 posters

Go down

Match Request from Dorian Empty Match Request from Dorian

Post  DorianEvers Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:15 pm

Dorian enters the office of the GM formally. He stays standing not needing to sit down. He is here to clearly ask something of the general manager. He folds his arms and clears his throat.

Sir, I am Dorian Evers. i am here to formally request a match between myself and Chasm. I am interesting in pitting myself against such a competitor.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

DorianEvers
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Match Request from Dorian Empty Re: Match Request from Dorian

Post  Chriso Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:41 pm

Soo you want your first match to be against Chasm? Well i got news for you, it wont be HIS first match.

Dorian: It wont, what do you mean?

He was in mondays show and he defeated me.
Dorian is now looking confused* The chair swivels round to see Chriso sitting there*

Dorian:v affraid Chriso, what are you doing here?
Chriso: I am here to stop you making a mistake. You see, Chasm got lucky monday and i have put him on my dead list, now unless you want to take his and my match away from us, then you will be added to the deadlist aswel,

Chriso raises his arms and lights go out and on. Chriso is gone but in the chair is a piece of paper
Dorian lifts it up and stares at the title

Dead List:
Chasm
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  DorianEvers Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:36 pm

((OCC: Do not god mod))

Dorian ponders about fighting chasm as his first bout. Hearing that he has beaten someone already, has put a bit of excitement into his eyes. He turns back to the desk and waits for the GM to request a match against chasm as soon as possible. Now although he has gone through two matches already he is eager to tangle with someone perceived a to be a rival. Dorian stands there in anticipation

DorianEvers
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down