Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath...

2 posters

Go down

Aftermath... Empty Aftermath...

Post  Chasm Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:54 pm

The GM would have proved himself a very cocky individual that night... leaving as he had in the shadows of the parking lot...
and it was at his car that he would find a man in the shadows..

"You puzzle me little lord..." the man known as Chasm stepped from the shadows, looking at the GM his left eye swollen from a blow and twitching somewhat....

"You appear honest... you appear honourable... I came with equal respect toward you... I tell you you'll find no problems with me.... that I didn't CARE about the gold around my waist.... " he approached closer

"AND WHAT DO YOU DO?... You dangle gold in front of my face..... you tell me to go out and fight a match... and as I'm entering that match you mug me with your little toadies.... and you inform me that I'm not good enough......" Chasm stood near ACE... breathing for a moment..

"Well my little lord... I don't care about the gold.. if you think I'm not ready then that stands..... I DO care about being dragged out like a circus chimp... I DO care about being beat by hired thugs... I DO care about being lied to... That doesn't happen again... " A flash of movement found a photograph taped to the driverside window of ACE's car... a photograph that SHOULD have been hanging in ACE's home at this moment...

"AM... I... CLEAR..." and within the shadows the man known as Chasm fades once more...
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Aftermath... Empty Re: Aftermath...

Post  ldavis2001 Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:07 am

just before Chasm disappears ldavis2001 walks up to him and says if you need any help taking down the empire im here

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum