Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The deal! All Read! Important!

Go down

The deal! All Read! Important! Empty The deal! All Read! Important!

Post  A.C.Ellington Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:29 am

Here is the deal regarding this roster guys.

Angles/Storylines/Fueds

angles and segments are basically anything on the show that is not a match. They range from arrivals at the arena, coming out to talk, attacks, interfearing in some ones match... Anything!

I would appreciate you writting up what you want and then using this forum or the game, PM it to me. However, if u feel you cannot write it up then send me an outline of what you want and I will try and get something in the show for you. Remeber! I have the whole show to prepare and all the segments for main storyline stuff, so time is limited for me. I will try to get you something though... Just PM me and I will see what I can do, ask people that have done this before and they can tell you what I have done.

Fueds are what I will try to arrange but 50 wrestlers are alot to look after, if you feel you have been over looked then hit me up with your own ideas and I will tell you what I think or arrange something for you. Use PM on this board or in Game.

Shows

Within each show there is space for 10 matches... However a tag match counts as 2 matches. So that only gives me the chance to use 20 wrestlers per show, this means changing around when we have 50 wrestlers. So space is given to storylines first of all... So fact is, people are not going to be on every single show. I do understand that you wanna be on the shows but its impossible to have you all on there all the time.

Activity and Effort

I have thus far given guys who show forum activity much more show time than the guys that do not make the effort. HOWEVER! I still have to fulfill my bobligation to the guys that have made no effort... Its in there contract. I will continue to be very bias towards you guys on the forums, your work deserves this. You guys that do not bother yourselves and show little activity, will get nothing more than the contractual obligated appearances. So for most that will be only 2 shows a month. So those that joined up for a pay check? It will not be as good as it could be!!!

So the moral of the story is! Be active... I have to put in alot of work for each show, least you all can tell me what you want and be active in our forums.

The guys that have been active have made this work worthwhile for me, thanks!

This is on the boards and also sent via game message to everyone!!!!
A.C.Ellington
A.C.Ellington
Admin
Admin

https://dwres.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down