Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AC Ellington RP advice

2 posters

Go down

AC Ellington RP advice Empty AC Ellington RP advice

Post  A.C.Ellington Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:23 am

Welcome to my quick two bit RP/Promo advice section.

I may not keep to my own guid guys but I have to reply to a hell of an amount of RP's. If I tried to put my stuff into everything my damn fingers would bleed. lol

First of all the description (Where are you, why are you there, what are you wearing) The more descrptive you are, the more people will read into ur rp and get a good feel for what is happenning

AC Ellington, dressed as per usual in one of his perfect three piece suits, sits at his desk in his office. Looking through some paperwork, AC looks up into the camera. Ready to address the Destiny Wrestling fans and employees.

The text (No one seems to struggle with the text, except the one line reply's) Have a point or several points... Just try get some text down and avoid the quick fire one liners!!!

AC: Hello folks, welcome to my Destiny Wrestling public address. So far here in the best new Roster around, we have put down three top level shows. I hope that yo have enjoyed them, I certainly have. The crowds have slowly been increasing as the word spreads about this promotion and its fantastic inovating ways.

How bout a short descrptive bit to split the teaxt up!

AC places the papers down on the desk and stands up... Adjusting his tie as he smiles...

AC: Trust me when I say, this high quality stuff we have been pumping out two nights a week... Is far from stopping. The standard will continue to rise and rise as we compete to be the very best out there! And trust me when I say, this will come around, eventually! Now last of all, I would like to congratulate our first championship winners... Well done guys, you are now the forfigures of this company, I expect you to act in such a way.

Finish (Describe the end of the RP, a wave a laugh a wink or just leaving the room.)

Ellington smiles as the scene slolwy fades to black.

------------------

An Rp can be anything you want

• A challenge
  • A complaint
  • A memory
  • Devolpement for your character (why is he the way he is)
  • ANYTHING but keep it realistic

There is a General RP board, this can include RP's from where ever the hell you like.

This is not gospel, I am sure others could give a better guide than this.

You do not have to take this advice either, its just advice... Carry on any way you like, just here to try help!
A.C.Ellington
A.C.Ellington
Admin
Admin

https://dwres.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

AC Ellington RP advice Empty Re: AC Ellington RP advice

Post  Chasm Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:30 pm

Aww... but what if we want our guy to fly off like Superman?..

*hangs head* I wanna fly like superman.....

*slaps himself..*
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down