Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunt for the Rock and Tommahawk

3 posters

Go down

The Hunt for the Rock and Tommahawk Empty The Hunt for the Rock and Tommahawk

Post  Chriso Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:30 am

Rock and Tommahawk are getting ready to leave, talking t each other from outside their cars*
Suddenly, they stop to the sound of the elevator ding sound. The doors open and reveal Chriso standing staring at them*

*Rock and Tommahawk jump straight into their cars, knowing how mad Chriso is. Chriso Runs to grab them*
*The look of fury in his eyes*

Rock n Tommahawk look like they are running away, but Rock turns around and goes to run Chriso with his car*

Chriso just stands there and raises his arms as the lights flicker on and off. Chriso has gone, but in his place are a bunch of tacks.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for the Rock and Tommahawk Empty Re: The Hunt for the Rock and Tommahawk

Post  Tommahawk Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:32 am

*Tommahawk, completely confused, drives to The Rock and opens his car window*

Hey Rock what a hell was that

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for the Rock and Tommahawk Empty Re: The Hunt for the Rock and Tommahawk

Post  Chriso Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:36 am

Rock and Tommahawk have stopped in front of Chriso's Hertz.*
Suddenly the headlights go on full beam and the engine revs. But there is no one driving it*
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:14 pm

*Rock 'n' Hawk look scared. Chriso's Hertz drives right to them and at the last second jump to opposite sides. Tommahawk sees dank chilin, but doesn't realize it's dank*
Yo *dank looks up*. Yeah, you. How long have you been standing here?

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:25 pm

Dank still hiding half way behind the daumpster "car... moved ... by it self... cool"
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:30 pm

*Tommahawk now looks confused*
It scared the living hell outta me. And you still call it cool? Well let me tell you this. THAT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO COOL, THAT'S SCARY. So who you are you anyways, come on show yourself, stop hiding. I think that maniac hertz is somewhere far away now

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:31 pm

The distant sound of tire screeches are now in the distance and fade showing the hertz has gone*
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:34 pm

dank step out of the shadow into the lights "whoa thats bright and it was cool hawk how the car go by itself man spooky"
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:40 pm

So, how long have you been hiding here dank?

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:44 pm

"um... i dont no what time is it?" dank seems a little tired and slightly confused
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:46 pm

I didn't ask you what time is now. I asked you how long you've been there. Well, doesn't matter, now to the next question. Have you seen every second of this madness?

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:51 pm

"well you see the thing is that well..i no just the car starting and by itself freak me out a little but then ithought it 'cos of the dr... the something and i thought well it was pretty cool beat it scard the s#$t outta yous boys uh," dank says with a smile
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:55 pm

*Tommahawk gets irritated*
How the hell would you feel if a car without a driver ran straight at you? Would you stand and watch it as everyday thing?

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:59 pm

"well no" dank admits "but hey that why i was kinda hiding behind the dumpster. you just in case it run over you went thru the 3 other car and jumped the barrier between me and it."
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:04 pm

Glad it's all over. Have a nice day dank.
*Tommahawk turns around and leaves*

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down