Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jokers' at it again. Sorry Khaoz

2 posters

Go down

Jokers' at it again. Sorry Khaoz Empty Jokers' at it again. Sorry Khaoz

Post  Temperedjoker Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:49 pm

*Joker walks outside and sees Khaozs' Skyline sitting in the parking lot.*

Hmmm..... I wonder what it would look like if I did a little makeover to it.

*Joker gets on his cell phone and after a brief conversation he hangs. Within minutes a couple of his friends show up in a big box truck. 3 guys get out of the truck and 1 of them walks over to Joker. They have a brief conversation. They talk for a minute and then begin to laugh. The guy shrugs his shoulders as he begins to walk to the back of the truck. He opens the door and the 3 men grab something out of the back.

After 30 minutes or so, 2 of the men finish loading the truck while the other walks over to Joker. Joker pulls out his wallet and hands the guy a couple hundred dollars. The men get back in the truck and drive off.

Joker stands there smirking and then he looks at the car. The car is now a hot pink. There are bunnies painted up and down the car. The rims have been painted pink as well. There have been tassles put onto the antenna. On the winshield a sticker was added to it on the top. It says, "Make way for the pink lady."

As Joker stands there admiring his work, he thinks to himself,*

Told you never to underestimate me Khaoz. You never know what might happen in my little demented carnival. Oh goodness, the games have just begun boy. This is going to get interesting.

*Joker looks at the car for a few more minutes then turns and walks back into the building. What's next in his bag of tricks?
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Jokers' at it again. Sorry Khaoz Empty Re: Jokers' at it again. Sorry Khaoz

Post  The Great KhaoZ Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:17 am

KhaoZ eneter's the parking lot after a hard workout at the gym. Hot and sweaty all he wants to do is go home. All of a sudden he see his car.

KhaoZ: No... No... anything but my car. Omg Pink, bunnies. Now Temperedjoker you gone to far. You could done anything anything apart from this. This is the thing i love the most, spent loads of money on it and you reined it! Your going pay for this. You just wait. Your time will come this thursday night. This is more than a match for the fans! It now got personal!

KhaoZ gets into his new looking bright pink bunny car and drives off leaveing the arena.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down