Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After A Sad Show

Go down

After A Sad Show Empty After A Sad Show

Post  The Sad Man Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:25 am

it's a day after the universal champion was attacked by da boss. we see him stepping out of a building. the champion is surprised to see the camera on him.

"bloody 'ell, don't point that thing so close t'me. like 'aving a bloody gun aimed at ya."

the cameraman obligingly takes a few steps back.

"thanks. now i reckon ya be wantin' t'know 'bout how i'm feelin' this da ross bugger, and how i intends t'take care o'him. well, da bloke likes to talk big. da bloke likes t'pester. da ross likes t'buzz 'round and tell everyone how he be gunnin' fer me, how he wants the title and how he's available fer birthdays, weddings and reunions."

"that be all fine and dandy now, but other than that, what can i say 'bout the guy? i prob'ly am tellin' ya somethin' ya already know 'bout, but it jus' ain't smart jumpin' me when you already got a title shot lined up. it ain't smart tryin' t'show how big and bad you are, when ya clearly weren't big and bad enough the last time we wrestled. and you know i ain't talkin' outta me ass when i says that."

"but ya went outta yer way t'get me attention. mate, that just ain't smart."

the champion shakes his head slowly in disapproval.

"i don't really need t'tell ya what happens next, do i?"

he walks off camera. fade out.

The Sad Man
Universal Champion
Universal Champion

Back to top Go down