Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want my rematch!!!!!

Go down

I want my rematch!!!!! Empty I want my rematch!!!!!

Post  Temperedjoker Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:31 pm

(Joker walks upto the GMs office and knocks on the door. He waits a few seconds and no answer. He knocks again but still no answer. He listens closely to the inside and hears some ruffling. Joker takes a step back and kicks the door in. He storms inside to find the GMs face looking shocked and his hands ruffling something under his desk. Joker looks at the GM with a disturbed look on his face.)

A.C.: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!?!?! DID I TELL YOU TO COME INTO MY OFFICE?!?!?!

Joker: Look I don't know and I don't want to know what you were doing. I'm just here because your guys screwed me in my match against your little boy Khaoz. I want my rematch and I want it now.

A.C.: What in the world makes you think I would give you another shot? You and your little group of misfits. You've already destroyed my locker rooms, peoples cars, and now my office.

Joker: Look little man. I didn't come in here to listen to all this bulls*** you're talking. I want my match and I want it now. I can either get it by you granting it to me or I can get it by making your life a living hell. You've already seen what I can do when I get pissed off. Now I have the members of the Uprising with me. Do you really think the same crap you use to pull is really gonna work now? You forget you started this war. We're just here to finish it.

A.C.: (chuckling) What makes you think I care who you have alligned yourself with? Do you think a man in my position with my power could worry about such an insignificant bug like you? Get out of my office before you force me to call my personal security officer Kenny. Come in here demanding things from me? You have got to be out of your m........

(The boss stops talking when Joker walks upto the bosses desk and leans on it causing A.C. to sit back in his chair.)

Joker: How about it goes like this. You will give me my match and I will get my belt back. That happens then maybe you can keep control of this place for at least another week. If not then we take this little feud to the next step. It's your call. After all, you are the boss.

(Joker laughs at this comment but can definetly tell that the GM is getting extremely angry as his little british head is turning bright red and has veins popping out of it.

Joker: I'll tell you what A.C., you just go back to what you were doing. If I don't have my title back in my hands by the end of the week, I'll know your answer and then we can really get things started around here. Sound good to you? Nevermind. Don't answer that. I don't really give a damn about your opinion.

(With that said Joker leans off of the desk and begins to walk out of the bosses office chuckling the whole time. He knows this probably wasn't the smartest thing to do but he definetly got his point across. He does notice as he leaves A.C. gets on the phone right away. Joker has a good idea who he's about to call.)

Joker:(mumbling under his breath.) Call your goons little man. This is just the begining.

(Joker continues to walk out and then he's gone. Leaving A.C. to his phone call and his thoughts about what to do.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down