Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the gym

4 posters

Go down

In the gym Empty In the gym

Post  Robert Conrey Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:06 am

Robert Conrey is in the gym throwing some punches at the bag, sweaty

"Uhm... two matches today?" He thinks "They want to destroy me? Ah, that's just a double chance to shine to me..."
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

In the gym Empty Re: In the gym

Post  Shadow_Warrior Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:46 am

in one corner Shadow_Warrior and 4Real are also training....Shadow_Warrior turns to 4Real..."it's today man...our first match as a tag team...we have to keep training keep improving to go out there and fight a great match..." and 4Real replies..."yeah...training training training...i want to win....training training training".

Shadow_Warrior sees Conrey and tells him..."two matches today man...you really are busy...i just wish you good luck out there"
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Boss Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:26 am

Da Boss arrives to he gym, wearing some sports clothes...he see Shadow_Warrior and 4Real training in the ring, tossing each other, trying to get the tag moves perfect

"Humm...the kids have talent... reminds me of happier times...when it wasn't all about the money..."

On the other side of the gym he spots Conrey, training like a mad man, sweating all over.

Da Boss shouts: "Hey Conrey... better not work yourself out... Later you''l need all the strengh you can get... Because I'm not going easy on you..."

Da Boss preps the weights in the seat... starts the make some jumping and stretching...looks he's going for the 250kg pyramid again.
Da Boss
Da Boss
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:53 am

"See..."-Shadow_Warrior speaking to 4Real-"...we make the tag...i perform a strong move you enter and lock him in a submission maneuver...that's it.ok...let's make a little break".

"Look at that guy..."-4Real shouts-"...look at the amount of weights he's lifting...damn that guy is stong...that sould be a great match between those two later on."

"come on 4Real...we have our own match to be worried about...enought rest...let's begin practice again...this have to be perfect later on..."
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:03 am

in the other corner ldavis2001 is jogging up and down on the stop mumbling to himself
i gotta improve if i want to beat my future opponents.

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Conrey Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:07 am

Robert takes a break to drink a bit of energy drink, then he looks to Da Boss

Robert:
"You won't go easy on me? That's great, I hate people that doesn't give the 100%"

The he clean some sweat out from him

Robert:
"I know I've a match against "the jabroni" before you, but he is not the big deal tonight"

Telling that he smirk and start to weight lift again
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum