Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering

5 posters

Go down

A Gathering Empty A Gathering

Post  A.C.Ellington Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:45 pm

Ellington is sat at his desk looking rather unamused. Hitting the intercom button upon his desk mounted phone, he is greated with Miss Stevens, his secretary...

AC: Contact the Empire members and tell them to come up here to my office. I need to speak with them!

Ellington releases the button and stares at his computer screen as he awaits the arrival of his illustrious group.
A.C.Ellington
A.C.Ellington
Admin
Admin

https://dwres.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Gathering Empty Re: A Gathering

Post  TheRockAttitude Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:53 pm

TheRockAttitude opens the door

TheRockAttitude:
You wanted to see the great one? You want to talk to the most electrifying man in sports entertainment? Then TheRock is listening.

TheRockAttitude takes a seat next to the window.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great KhaoZ Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:59 pm

Not long after The Rock entered, the door open and Khaoz walks into the GM's office.

Khaoz: Hello ACE again, you called for The Great Khaoz.Khaoz then looks to the rock. Hey Rock how are you?

ACE looks at Khaoz and ask's him to take a seat. He points to the black leather sofa in his office. Khaoz walks over to it and takes a seat
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  A.C.Ellington Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:16 pm

Looking at the two wrestlers Ellington still looking unhappy.

AC: Ahhh the two oposite sides of the Empires coin... On one side there is Success and class... Two championships... Never letting the side down... Truly he has proven himself... The Great Khaoz! ... ... Then there is you Rocky.... You have let me down, big time. However, I am going to give you the chance to redeem yourself. This thursday, you will be given a task that is important to both myself and Khaoz.

Ellington stands up and walks around to the front of his desk...

AC: Temperedjoker wants his championship back... He wants his rematch... However, he is going to have to earn it! TheRockAttitude Vs Temperedjoker... If he wins, he will get his shot in the main event he is so keen to enjoy... Temperedjoker Vs Khaoz for the XXXtreme championship in the main event. However if Joker loses, which is more likely, then he will have to go without that title match and main event he so readily desires.

Ellington looks to his wrestlers for there reaction
A.C.Ellington
A.C.Ellington
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:22 pm

TheRockAttitude stares into Ace's eyes trying to keep his anger at bay

TheRockAttitude:
... TheRock can do that... sir. TheRock's gonna whoop his candy ass all over Montreal!

TheRockAttitude stands up, staring at both Ace and Khaoz. Then walking out of the room having been put in a bad mood.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:26 pm

Tommahawk comes into the office a bit late in basketball gear, and still all sweaty. Tommahawk with baskeball in his hands

Tommahawk:Hey guys, you won't believe how good I owned a guy in one on one basketball game. Damn that was grear. I even made some dough.Tommahawk begins counting money.Damn no wonder I'm one of the best athletes ever and also I'm in the greatest wrestling faction just for this. Great ones always tend to band together

AC: That's great Tom, but this is not why we are here. Now if you please Tommahawk interrupts A.C

TommahawkSorry boss, got a little carried away. So why are we here?

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  A.C.Ellington Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:38 pm

AC: Rock has been given his instruction... Now for you guys... I am going to warn you to keep sharp... This liitle group that is begining to resemble a thorn in my side. This thursday I shall expect us all to take a step toward ridding my amazing roster of this annoying rabble.
A.C.Ellington
A.C.Ellington
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Tommahawk: Will do boss. Now if you don't mind I gotta go and teach some loosers a lesson or two in baskeball and take a hefty fee for it.Smiles. Bounces a ball a few times and leaves GM's office

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:58 pm

TommaHawk opens the door and runs right into Chriso.
Chriso looks down at his coat and walks into the office paying no attention to shocked faces.
He walks straight up to the GM.

Chriso: I couldnt help but overhear you praising this poser?
Yes i HEARD you. Word of warning when you giving announcements to your squad. Dont lean on the Com button, and also, all the messages from here are now in OUR new locker room. But now the reason i am here.
Now if i challenge him for that Premier Title that is probably unacceptable to you and that i have to earn it.
So how about i take on the No.1 Contender for his title this thursday? Christian Kane!!!
Then when i take that title, will you still praise him? especially when Joker takes the XXXTreme title back and he is left with nothing?

Chriso stands there waiting for an answer. Every now and then shooting the dead eye look over at KhaoZ
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  A.C.Ellington Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Leave!!! I have plans for you sunshine... Do not find yourself any where near my office again... Or perhaps I shall find myself with your suspension paper's in my hands! I hope I am clear, as this goes for all you Uprising twits... To attempt to make a fool of me then turn up in MY office... Ha, you will get what matches you are given.
A.C.Ellington
A.C.Ellington
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:13 pm

Chriso rises to his full height and turns suprisngly smiling.

Fine.. Throw what you want, it dont matter to me

(turns to KhaoZ) You cant avoid me forever. It will soon be mine.

Points at KhaoZ and slits throat with thumb before leaving. As he shuts the doors the lights in the office go out and Chriso laugh can be heared going down the corridor.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great KhaoZ Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:17 pm

Khaoz smiles at Chriso .

Khoaz: ACE I love the way you think, the way you do things around hear and the way you tell it as it is. I do hope The Rock does'nt let us down again. I dont really like people doing my job for me but im sure The Rock is more than capable to beat Joker and with Joker out of the way it will be one more less person to worrie about trying to take my titles away from me.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down