Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Accuses

3 posters

Go down

Rock Accuses Empty Rock Accuses

Post  Chriso Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:05 pm

There is a knock on the Uprising locker room.
Chriso answers the door looking down at the rock who stares up angrily.

Chriso: You dont live here anymore *slams door but rock sticks his foot in the way*
Can i help you?

Rock: TheRock came here for one reason and one reason only and that is to ask, even after the boss said NOT to, did you send your rudy poo candy ass druids in to help your 'friend'?

Chriso: My Druid? That was no Druid. The druids only fight for me and not just anyone. They do my bidding but i prefered to let Joker kick your ass by himself. Victory is all the more sweeter then. So next time you accuse me, OR my pets, i will slam you head through the wall. Have a hellacious night!
*Goes to slam door again but Rock puts his foot in the way again pushing Chriso for more answers*

-TheRockAttitude-: Just changed my part, didn't sound like me lol Smile
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Rock Accuses Empty Re: Rock Accuses

Post  TheRockAttitude Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:17 pm

TheRockAttitude pulls the door open

TheRockAttitude: Well TheRock wants to know what in the blue hell they were, you see TheRock was kicking Joker's rudy poo candy ass until the 'druid' came in and... well you saw what it did tp TheRock. So Chriso, what in the blue hell was that thing?! TheRock guaren-dam-tee's it was one of The Uprising because TheRock has no enemies apart from you jabroni's. You see TheRock, TheGreatOne, wants you to get your rudy poo candy ass toys that you call 'The Uprising' and ask them all who in the blue hell did that!

TheRockAttitude steps inside the door and takes a seat staring into the eyes of Chriso.

TheRockAttitude: Well what are you waiting for jabroni, go get your toys, TheRock doesn't want to be here all day. Your locker creeps TheRock out man.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:24 pm

How rude.
And as i may recall, that hooded guy did that knuckle duster thing to you AFTER you lost the match.
Joker is out at McDonalds filling in for Ronald.
Chasm... Well actually i dont know where he is
and Robert is playing at a Rock concert which i am invited to so make this quick.. Or I WILL
You can stop accusing me for a start because my Druids have better things to do than going after worthless wrestlers.

Chriso stands with his arms crossed staring into the Rocks eyes

Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:30 pm

TheRockAttitude steps up to Chriso

TheRockAttitude: TheRock says know your role and shut your mouth jabroni, TheRock, talking to you, being a man, no problem but then you go and make TheRock feel so small that... well TheRock was gonna say something about strudels but from what TheRock's heard, I'm nowhere near smaller than that... But The fact of the matter is Chriso is who in the blue hell could've done this and why in the blue hell is Joker working at a fast food restaurant when he has a low paying job already over here?

TheRockAttitude raises his eyebrow, gets into Chriso's face and does the slit throat to him.

TheRockAttitude: TheRock says you better find out who attacked TheRock before TheRock goes out to find him his self.

TheRockAttitude walks out of the door slamming it, then smashing the plaque on the door before heading to his locker room.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Chriso just stares at the door
he suddenly looks around puzzled.

Who WAS that guy? I know none of us did it. I know my Druids were with me when it happened?
If he is trying to catch someones attention. Then he has caught the Deadmans attention.

Grabs his Bass Guitar and walks off to the parking lot to catch Robert's show

Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasm Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:14 pm

The man known as Chasm stalked behind TheRock.... waiting for when he got back to the actual locker room before acting...

When he finally did act, his fist struck TheRock's locker with the sound of thunder.. The metal dented inward from the force....

"You can try and avoid my challenges for only so long kid.... Your man mountain won't always be there to protect you.." He cracked his neck as he turned and headed back.. stopping at the door to the locker room..

"Oh and... I'll send you the bill for the plaque... " the door swung shut as he left down the hallway.
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:06 am

TheRockAttitude comes running after him

TheRockAttitude: Remind TheRock Chasm, when was the last time you went one on one with the Great one!? Because TheRock thinks it's about time he grabs your fist, shines it up real nice, turns it sideways, take your vitamins, say your prayers and stick it straight up all The Uprising candy ass!!!! The next show, you will go one on one with TheGreatOne, If ya SMELLLLLLLLL what TheRock... Is... cookin'!

TheRockAttitude walks back into his locker room heading straight for the phone.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasm Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Chasm heard TheRock's commentary from the hallway.. and just smirked as the theRock challenged him..

"It's about time gasbag... about bloody time.." He shook his head then headed into the Uprising locker room...

"Boys.... someone's gonna bleed..."
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down