Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock n Hawk in locker

2 posters

Go down

Rock n Hawk in locker Empty Rock n Hawk in locker

Post  Tommahawk Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:57 am

Camera shows Tommahawk locker room. Tommahawk is walking around completely furious about something.

Tommahawk: DAMMIT WHERE IS HE

TheRockAttitude enters his locker

Tommahawk: Here you are Rocky, here you are. Now, dude I want to ask you. WHAT THE HELL was that about? Me and You, The Rock'n'Hawk against Chriso and a partner of his choosing? Do you know what you're thinking dude? I'm trying to avoid Chriso with all my effort. And you just go there and say fine Rock'n'Hawk vs You and your friend? Haven't you seen my matches with him? He almost killed me, twice. And now you give him a third chance to do, what he hasn't done, yet? Are you sure, you're still with The Empire?

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Rock n Hawk in locker Empty Re: Rock n Hawk in locker

Post  TheRockAttitude Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:06 am

TheRockAttitude's face fills up with anger

TheRockAttitude:
YOU dare to ask TheRock if he is still with TheEmpire? Are you crazy jabroni?! Why don't you go run away with your tail in between your legs away from Chriso. TheRock is not scared of Chriso no way, but YOU, you would choose glory over friendship? Do you remember back when The Empire was just a thought in Ace's mind, when we were the greatest tag team ever? Well that's what we're gonna be in that match, the greatest tag team once again. Friendship or glory you chose, you and TheRock are just pawns in TheEmpire's game, just remember TheRock is a friend not an enemy, TheRock is gonna be right next to you in that match, no matter what! So Hawk, TheRock wants to know, do you feel like being the greatest tag team once again?

Tommahawk starts to speak but gets interrupted

TheRockAttitude:
It doesn't matter what you think!! Because TheRock and Tommahawk are going to win that match, whether you're scared of Chriso or not. You WILL hold your hand up, and you WILL stand next to TheRock as the greatest tag team ever!

TheRockAttitude walks over to the water fountain and grabs a cup of water.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:23 am

Tommahawk looks deeply angered by Rock's comment about fear, but tries to keep his cool
Tommahawk: What do you mean, it doesn't matter what I think. You know Rock, back in the day when we were THE BEST TAG TEAM EVER. I was one half of Rock'n'Hawk, so it should matter what I think.But looses it And as for ME BEING SCARED OF CHRISO?! I'M JUST CAUTIOUS. GET IT IN YOUR HEAD ROCK, TOMMAHAWK AIN'T AFRAID OF NO ONE. Regains his composure And just to prove you, and everyone else in this business this fact. I officially declare That ProudlyRock'n'Hawk, the BEST TAG TEAM EVER, are officially back in the butt-kicking business Tommahawk gives a friendly punch to The Rock

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down