Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks!

5 posters

Go down

Thanks! Empty Thanks!

Post  danyYY Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:26 am

" The light goes off , music starts to play, titan tron shows a picture of fallen angel.
Fans are wondering what is going on, when lights are turned on, they see fallen angel
in the ring and they go crazy. Fallen angel with mic in his hand starts to talk : "

Rock i just want to say thanks, for this : 4Real with the DDT on FallenAngel!

KHAOZ! KHAOZ IS APPROACHING THE RING!

SHADOW WARRIOR IS JAWING WITH KHAOZ!

WAIT! ROCK JUST SNUCK THROUGH THE CROWD! HE LEAVES SOMETHING ON THE RING APRON! HE DUCKS BACK INTO THE CROWD!

THE REF AND SHADOW WARRIOR DID NOT SEE HIM!

FALLENANGEL GRABS THE ITEM AND HITS 4REAL!!!

4REAL IS BLEEDING!!

FallenAngel tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

danyYY
danyYY
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Thanks! Empty Re: Thanks!

Post  Shadow_Warrior Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Shadow_Warrior's music plays....is on the entrance with a mic.

"You we're lucky tonight fallen angel....you got lucky and you got help from that cheater khaoz and that loudmouth rock. you think you will continue to be that lucky and will continue to get help from that ridiculous group they call the empire?? think again...next time you won´t be that lucky...and next time could be very soon...be carefull"
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:53 pm

IF YA SMELLLLLLL!

TheRockAttitude walks out from behind the curtain and looks silently into Shadow's eyes.

TheRockAttitude: TheRock... A loudmouth? Yeah TheRock's got some cheek but he's not loudmouth, because you see if you look at TheRock's W/L record he whoops your candy ass all over Destiny Wrestling arena's everywhere! So know your role and shut your mouth jabroni. No you see, TheRock did this to help Angel, he's a good ally to have... And you see TheRock just hates you, so why don't you take your rudy poo candy ass to the vendor and get TheRock a drink!

TheRockAttitude then raises his eyebrow at Shadow, then using his hand to motion his opponent to just bring it! Before walking out of the arena.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:57 pm

As Rock turns around to walk from the arena Chriso's tubular hell plays as the lights go out.
They come back on and Rock is looking around the arena to find Chriso.
He turns around and bounces of Chriso.

Come Monday... We shall see your win and loss record.
There is a change in the wind... You will not walk out this arena Monday with those tag titles.
I will take pride and pleasure in laying you, and your cocky partner, to reeeessst.

Rolls eyes into head as Chriso stands face to face looking down at Rock
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:04 pm

Darkness music hits, and Darkness walks out from the curtain with a mic.

"I'm here just for fallen angel. congrats on becoming a lying, cheating piece of scum. A real wrestler never asks for outside help, and if he must, faces defeat valiantly. he does not lower himself to cheating just for one more tick on the win record. but a tick will soon be added to the loss record for you boy. i've put in a request to face you at the next pay-per-view to the gm. and if he approves, i can garrauntee u will not have the same fortune, no matta how many guys u bring with u."

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:10 pm

TheRockAttitude slowly looks up before pushing Chriso to the side and running away. A few seconds later the lights flicker and Chriso appears in front of TheRockAtttiude with his eyes in his head. Chriso pushes TheRockAttitude into a room and locks the door.

TheRockAttitude: TheRock's gonna kick your rudy poo candy ass jabroni, just wait until Monday! TheRock, TheGreatOne is gonna whoop your candy ass all over Seattle! And when Rock 'n' Hawk, stand there, in the middle of that ring, holding the titles and looking down at your worthless steaming piles of monkey crap bodies! TheRock's gonna say to you... Did you smell it? Did you smell what TheRock was cookin'? Then after he goes back to his locker room, and after he kisses his titles. TheRock'sgonna think about the next time TheRock kicks your candy ass! So let TheRock out!

TheRockAttitude kicks the door but can't budge it.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Chriso hears Rock thumping on the door and unlocks it.
As he see's the handle turn Chriso slams the door open into Rocks face sending rock back from the door.
Chriso enters the room too and locks the door again.
He smiles at Rock before unhooking all the security cameras in the room.
Turns to face Rock

Well Rock...
Its all safe... Ace cant see whats going on... So kick my ass right now.
Come on lets go... Ill even give you the first shot... Better make it a good one though.

Chriso lowers his arms at his sides and just stands there frowning at Rock not losing eye contact
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  danyYY Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:13 am

Chriso, Darkess and all who are agains the rock, i am sure that he will
kick your candy asses all over Destiny Wrestling arena's. And another bad news, i am on
the same side as The Rock

After those words the light goes off again and the fans go crazy.
When lights are turned on, Fallen Angel disappears
danyYY
danyYY
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Darkness raises a mic.

"come back u coward! i haven't even tried to bring rocko into this. its just u and me fallen angel. trust me, the fallen part will have good meaning to it after i kick your ass"

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum