Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uprising Give a Message

+3
Tommahawk
Temperedjoker
Chriso
7 posters

Go down

Uprising Give a Message Empty Uprising Give a Message

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:36 am

Uprising Music sounds around the arena as each Uprising member comes walking out together each in their own style.
Chriso walks out with his head down walking slowly towards the ring
Robert walks suddenly crouching down, springing up suddenly doing the Rock sign as Fireworks go off
Joker is running high fiving the crowd and getting them hyped up.
Chasm is walking down cracking his neck every now and then.
They enter the ring and each stand there looking around before Chriso pulls out a mic from his overcoat:

We are here...To give a message to all those wrestlers backstage.
*Crowd chant each name*
As each of you saw, Shadow Warrior got ambushed by KhaoZ and Rock in his match this week.
We have determined the reason to be because he helped us out jus a few weeks ago and it was vengeance.

*BOO*
I know...The cowards have done it again. So we are here to say:
All you wrestlers backstage, we appreciate you stands against the empire, but this is something the Uprising must take care of themselves. You have seen what a living hell we have to go through to bring these guys down. We dont wish this on any of you guys who still have a big future ahead of you.

*Crowd cheer as Joker grabs mic to speak*
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Uprising Give a Message Empty Re: Uprising Give a Message

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:15 am

Now don't get me wrong here everyone. I do appreciate the save Warrior gave when Khaoz tried to ambush me. But this is a battle that he must not join.

Crowd starts chanting Shadow Warriors name. Joker just looks around smirking.

Warrior. You see what kind of.....boys we are dealing with here. They cannot face you man to man. They must get you from behind when you aren't even looking. That is their game. A game we have learned to play quite nicely may I add. As much as I know you hate them, this is our battle. And no one can save the Empire from us.

Crowd starts chanting Uprising.

Soon they will have no gold left to hold. Between my XXXtreme title, Chriso and Chasms tag titles, and then the Premier title Khaoz will also lose to us, we will soon be fighting fierce dogs. They will have nothing left to lose......except their company. That is why we must ask all of you in the back to please stay out of this. As much as I know you guys hate them also, this is our battle.

The crowd gets loud again as Joker holds up the mic for either Chasm or Robert to speak.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:04 am

Inside out by XYZ hits the PA system and Tommahawk makes his way to the ring, wearing his wrestling gear and a tag team belt on his right shoulder. Audience boos. Tommahawk asks for a mic from personnel and is quickly given one

Tommahawk: Well now wussies I hate to break it to you, but I have something to too. The attack on Shadow_Warrior was just a message. A simple message. The Empire DOES NOT TOLERATE upstarts. And if any of you think you can go around messing up with The Empire, I have to say just look at Shadow Warrior, he though to be so righteous and was left lying on the mat for 1...2...3 by FallenAngel, and I assure you that Lord Alexander Cole Ellington and The Empire will not be hesitant to strike again.Audience boos SHUT UP ALREADY, ALRIGHT?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT NEITHER I, NOR OTHER MEMBERS OF EMPIRE, DON'T GIVE A DAMN OF WHAT YOU, TROGLODYTES THINK?!Audience boos even louder, but after some time hushes Dammit, you are slow learners. Now back to you pesky little group of wannabes. If you claim that your goal is destroy The Empire, the why you didn't go and defend Shadow Warrior from the attack, eh? Why are you going after the gold? You don't care much about other, you are no different than us, you crave for the gold, which, as a matter of fact every member of The Empire won FAIR AND SQUARE, If you don't believe then watch this, Titantron airs Rock'n'Hawk winning the title, then Khaoz pinning the opponent for Premiere title, but somehow Khaoz'es victory over joker isn't shown now, back to the subject, you crave for the good-being of yourselves, not your proclaimed "destruction of The Empire and "freeing" the roster of us" The audience looks shocked So for everyone in the locker room again, who thinks that they can stand up against the GREATEST force ever, The Empire, for you dumb Uprising fans BOOOOOOO Go on boo as long as you want, that doesn't change the fact that each and everyone of are morons, just like your idolized pesky little group Even louder BOO Well, I guess if you're born idiot, you stay idiot for a lifetime, I've wasted enough of my precious time with you already. Back to my message to the locker room. As I was saying for you dumb enough, who think that can stand up against The Empire, I advice you to reconsider. Because, we won't be hesitant to strike, and we will strike harshly. But Distaintfuly The Uprising Backs to his normal tone won't help you, because they will be too busy concentrating on personal gain Audience looks still shocked, but boos Now as for our tag team match for our gold Raises his belt you won't be able to win this no matter what, because we are too good for you. I have only to say this "Mess with the best, die like the rest

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:27 am

All the Uprising members look towards Tommahawk with anger in their faces.
Chriso reaches for the mic:

You come out here and talk about us with personnal gain?
We HAVE been defending other wrestlers. Shadow warrior was something we werent expecting.
Before we realised what had happened the count from one to three was done.
By the way... Who else noticed the match where KhaoZ STOLE the title from Joker? Was it there?
I do not deny we are after those gold, but empire destruction comes before that. And doing that, gets us gold aswel.
And one of us would already have gold if it werent for Kenny and Chasm being unfairly knocked from the tournament.
ALSO...One of us was recently screwed for his XXXTreme title. Which he...Wants....BACK!!!

*Fans cheer as Joker and Chasm raise one arm each*
Chriso points at Tommahawk

And you made ANOTHER mistake.
You tried to undermine us when there are FOUR of us and only ONE of you.

Chriso raises his arms and the lights go out.
They come back on and each Uprising member has surrounded Tommahawk looking menacing.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:23 am

Tommahawk looks amused, and tries to conceal his fear

Tommahawk: Now, now, now just wait a second, listen to what I have to say. The Uprising being fair stops around Tommahawk. Zombie, zombie, zombie, what's with all those ifs? I can think quite a few of them. So let's start off. Turns to Chriso. If you hadn't friends in technical personnel, who are doing all your so-called "magics", you wouldn't be scary at all Chriso looks irritated. Tommahawk turns to Joker Now Joker a memory test. If it wasn't for The Empire, you wouldn't have won XXXTreme championship in the first place. Does that ring a bell to you? If no, then let me remind you, it was Lord Alexander Cole Ellington who ordered XXXTreme tournament rematch between YOU and Chris Angel. And if I remember correctly Chris Angel won the first match against you Joker gets angry. Some of the fans nod in agreement, while others boo heavily. Tommahawk turns to Chasm Chasm, if you were training harder, you would still have had a shot at Premiere Championship, but you chose to slack off somewhere instead It's obvious that Chasm is boiling. Tommahawk turns to Robert Conrey. Rob, if you weren't so stupid you wouldn't have joined this pesky little group Robert Conrey looks like he's about to break And finally if you were MEN, like you claim to be. You would go one on one against me. Not four on one Robert Conrey snaps and throws a clothesline towards a Tommahawk, but Tommahawk somehow dodges it, and flees backstage. The Uprising stands victorious. Fans Cheer Everyone's happy lol

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:31 am

Shadow_Warrior's music sounds. he stands on the entrance with a mic in his hand.

"You know Tommahawk...The Uprising didn't have to protect me from anything. No one could expect that The Empire would once again mess with other wrestlers matches. I don't need protection. I can't fight my own battles and protect myself. But you got to know...if i support any of the stables my help will go to The Uprising. If they ever need any help from me or 4Real they can count on me."
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:33 am

Technical crew?
*Chriso face turns into a sneer*
So let me prove this, ALL technical Crew come out here NOW!!!

All the crew comes out and stands in the arena*

Now as you see, they are all out here. NO ONE is backstage setting lights off or anything. So lets find Tommahawk shall we?
Crowd cheer as Chriso points towards the titantron.
A flash of scenes from the buildings security cameras goes across. Finally it stops at Tommahawk running to the Empire locker room.

Aaah perfect *Smiles*

Chriso raises his arms and as Tommahawk reaches the handle he breathes a sigh of relief.
He shouts down the corridor mocking the Uprising and laughs.
Suddenly flames shoot up in front of the door forcing Tommahawk away.
Tommahawk is looking around shocked as the crowd are laughing.

Shall we go and see our friend?
Crowd shout yes as the Uprising make their way to the Empire Locker room
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:34 am

(OOC I hate to break it to you guys again but I'm already gone)

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:36 am

(OOC:I used the security cameras on titantron to find you Wink)
(OOC:Above post you said Empire beats up Tommahawk Razz)
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Conrey Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:14 am

Robert takes a mic and looks to the crowd, holding up his hand to quiet them down

Robert:
"Now now... I must say our friend Tommahawk did a good talk..."

Crowd seem not conviced

Robert:
"But that's it, The Empire is impressive just at talking"

Huge pop by the crowd

Robert:
"I asked time and time to face Kenny McCormick, but the big bad empire guy still hides"

Crowd start to chant "Chicken!"

Robert:
"The only one who faced the Rockstar was the Rock, and he learned by tapping out, WHO REALLY ROCKS!"

Crowd chants for Robert and the Uprising

Robert:
"So the Empire can say what he want, I joined the most honorable side, the most strong side and NONE of US will never BACK DOWN from a fight. We are not scared, we don't need cheap tricks! We are the Uprising, the only true side of Destiny Wrestling!"

Huge cheer for the Uprising

Robert:
"We will keep fighting the Empire and we will always help who is against the Empire... we are the clean face of wrestling, and we will whoop the dirt out!"
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasm Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:18 am

Chasm looked to Chriso, then to Joker, then to Robert... then rolled his shoulders back for a second before picking up the mic..

"Little sparrow.... Why do you have to keep chirping?..." he looked around at the crowd..

"I have been training.... the only thing I HAVEN'T been doing.... is coming out here and picking fights for stupid things.... I fight when I choose to fight... not because of some obligation to gold.... and I never wanted the gold you over compensating example of testosterone overdose... Do your brain a favour... and go read a book... maybe it'll help that pathetic Free throw of yours.." he looked around again at his fans..

"I've gained fans and admiration here not because I'm winning... not because I'm at the top of the list.... because I've been there chief.... It's a short and lonely ride.... And when it's all over... your fans... are cheering for someone else..." He rolled his shoulder again... itching for a little action maybe..

"But when you put your neck out on the line to make sure that everyone else get's to that top rung... when you ensure that FAIR PLAY.... and DECENCY reign supreme.... then you gain admiration and respect..... you become something more then just a top rated fighter... you become..." he took a deep breath and looked at his team mates..

"TRUE... CHAMPIONS.. " This statement made the fans go nuts as he looked around..

"And no amount of gaudy metal around your waste can ever give you that title..." He took a deep breath as he looked right into the camera at the empire members that would be watching elsewhere..

"AM... I... CLEAR!!!" With that the lights in the arena died.... and the Uprising... was gone...

((FYI ... Little sparrow is Tommahawk in case anyone missed it..))
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:54 am

IF YA SMELLL!!!

TheRockAttitude steps from behind the curtain and looks around for The Uprising but finds them hiding underneath a black piece of cloth, as he removes the cloth from each of the members they all stand up and look embarrassed.

TheRockAttitude: What in the blue hell do you think you're doing!? TheRock's sitting backstage and all of a sudden Angel comes in and tells TheRock that Tommahawk's in trouble. But you see TheRock, TheGreatOne wanted to see what Hawk did, so he sat and watched him for awhile... He put up a good fight against you guys. But TheRock's gonna open a can of whoop ass on you this Monday, as TheRock, TheGreatOne drives his elbow into your chest executing the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today! And Hawk arrives with his bag and delivers a slam dunk on your rudy poo candy asses! You'll see that YOU are no match for Rock 'n' Hawk, because one time in that match it's gonna be TheRock vs Chriso or TheRock vs Chasm and TheRock's gonna whoop your rudy poo candy asses all over Seattle!!! If ya smelllllllllllllllllllllll! What TheRock... is... cookin'!!!

TheRockAttitude spits in his hand and slowly pretends to be hitting Chasm with his signature puch...
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:59 am

The Uprising members just look at each other.
They look at Rock and take 1 step towards him.
Chriso speaks:

Are you as Stupid as your tag partner?
You saw what just happened to him coming out alone.
And your right. Sometime in the match it is going to be me and you, or chasm and you, but you know what?

Crowd say What?
Once you get into that ring with me, you aint getting to your corner again until the Chrisonator has been applied and broken every bone in your body.
And then once Chasm enters i think the Feral scream will have you tapping soo hard your hand will go red.

Uprising members take another step towards Rock
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:14 am

TheRockAttitude looks into to eyes of all The Uprising members

TheRockAttitude: What's gonna happen now then? You gonna get your buddies to turn the lights off so you can go hide underneath your blanky's again?

The crowd are silent apart from the one guy who gave attitude to Chriso the other night.

TheRockAttitude: Hahaha, but really, you think that YOU can beat TheRock, TheGreatOne? If TheRock can borrow one of your sayings Chriso?

Clears Throat

TheRockAttitude: On Monday night, you will... eat... Chasm's... strudel!

The crowd is again silent apart from the same guy who bursts out laughing.

TheRockAttitude: You see, TheRock, TheGreatOne is gonna kick your candy ass so hard that when TheRock gets you with his Rock Bottom you won't even be able to stand up after TheRock pins you 1..2..3 in the middle of that ring. No doubt about it you'll put on a good show for the people. But TheRock doesn't care about the people. Those people are the same people who booed TheRock out of the arena a few weeks ago. Those people are the same people who booed TheRock when he won the tag titles with Hawk, those are the same people that... well what do you think they did?

Joker steps up to the mic and starts to speak.

TheRockAttitude: It doesn't matter what you think! Monday, TheRock, TheGreatOne and Tommahawk, TheBadAss vs Chriso, the guy who's friends with the nerds up on floor 3 which in return do his tricks for him, Deadman! and Chasm, the guy who thinks he can walk back in after weeks of relaxation and go around handing out strudel examinations, Freak!

TheRockAttitude grabs the peices of cloth and throw them over The Uprising members before running backstage to his locker room.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Conrey Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:31 am

Robert looks with a smirk to the Rock

Robert:
"You know Rock? I hope you will get your match, and maybe this time you will be able to get pinned, instead of... tapping out..."

Crowd start to chant "You tap out"

Robert:
"Good luck Rocky, you will need it"
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down