Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khaoz's celebration ceremony

3 posters

Go down

Khaoz's celebration ceremony Empty Khaoz's celebration ceremony

Post  The Great KhaoZ Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:39 pm

Khaoz's music plays out around the arena https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADWpyOSqyA
Khaoz enters the ring side with both titles, one on each shoulder. The fans boo but he just smiles and slaps some of the fans hands as he walks down the ramp to the ring. Khaoz slides into the ring and ask's for a mic.

Khaoz: I The Great KhaoZ, A Living Legend In The Making has come out here tonight but not about my up coming match for my XXXtreme title no, im out here tonight to do my very own celebration ceremony about what I have done so far here at Destiny Wrestling.

The fans start to booo Khaoz

Khaoz: Lets start off at seeing what I have won so far here at Destiny Wrestling.

Khaoz points towards the titantron that lights up. Khaoz's title show up on the titantron one after the other

Khaoz's celebration ceremony Premiere-1

Khaoz's celebration ceremony XXXtreme

After the title's are shone on the titantron some Dark Blue writing comes upon the titantron

He is your 1st ever Premiere Champion

He is your XXXtreme Champion

He is you first ever wrestler to ever hold both Premiere and XXXtreme at the same time

He is the 1st ever wrestler to win a Champion Vs Champion match in the history of Destiny wrestling

He is A Living Legend in The Making

He is The Great Khaoz

Khaoz stands in the ring with the biggest smile on his face.

Khaoz: Now lets look at some of my best bits so far in Destiny Wrestling.

Khaoz once again points to the titantron and once again the titantron lights up. The titantron starts to play some of Khaoz best bits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hei_12GJBY

But before Khaoz's best bits could even end, it is interupted by Temperedjoker music who enters the ring side and looks down at Khaoz.

Khaoz: Who the hell do you think you are coming out here and interupting my very own celebration ceremony? Who gave you an invitation to my celebration ceremony?

Khaoz looks up ramp towards the Temperedjoker.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Khaoz's celebration ceremony Empty Re: Khaoz's celebration ceremony

Post  Temperedjoker Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Joker smirks as he looks around at the fans. Once again Joker has a mic in one hand and the chair in the other. He raises the mic.

Invitation? Since when in the hell did I need an invitation to piss you off? Do you really think these people here give a damn about what you've accomplished?

The fans begin chanting," Khaoz sucks!, Khaoz sucks!"

I guess since it has been awhile since we last talked that you forgot who I am and what I do here. These people know how you got that title in the first place Khaoz. You and your little buddies jumping me from behind when I had your ass pinned on that mat. Well this time things are gonna be a little different. No more ganging up on me when I'm not looking. I have some...... body guards if you will, watching my back now. Soon you will have to face me for real. This time the outcome will be different. This time it will be you flat on your back with your blood on this chair. This time no one will save you Khaoz.

Joker begins walking towards the ring and rolls inside it. He gets right in Khaozs' face and speaks again.

You hear that whisper Khaoz? Listen real close. That's the sound of the chair calling your name. It wants your blood, and I am glad to oblige it's demands. This time one of us won't be walking out. This time a strecher will carry from the ring and straight to the hospital.

The fans start chanting for Joker and his chair.

And when I'm done with you, next you will lose your other precious title. When the Uprising is done with you, everything you hold dear will fall apart and leave you. That I promise......boy.

Joker stands there not moving from Khaozs' face waiting for him to say something else.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great KhaoZ Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:05 am

Khaoz takes to step back. Then puts the mic to his mouth.

Khaoz: Frist you come out here ruining my celebration ceremony! Now you have came down to the ring got in my face and talked trash to me. See Temperedjoker me and you have never seen and never will see eye to eye. My hatred for you will never change until either you leave Destiny Wrestling or I make you leave or I finsh your wrestling career! Temperedjoker we have the biggest feud ever seen in Destiny Wrestling and myself and you know there will always be tension between us no matter what we do hear in Destiny Wrestling.

Khaoz starts to walk around the ring.

Khaoz: Whenever we get in the ring no matter what, we fight to kill. We want to do as much damage to each other as we can. When we get into that ring the titles are the last thing on are minds. When we get into that ring it's about the pain we want to do to each other, about seeing the other one of us scream in pain. This Monday it will not be any different. It will be The Great Khaoz Vs Temperedjoker, It will be One Night For A True Champion To Shine!

Khaoz gets back in front of Temperedjoker. Khaoz takes off his XXXtreme title off from his shoulder and places it between both himself and Temperedjoker. Then looks back up into the eyes of Temperedjoker
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:14 am

Joker looks down at the XXXtreme title and stares at it for a moment. He looks back up at Khaoz and begins to speak again.

Hope you didn't get to close to that thing recently. After monday when I leave you a bloody mess in this ring, I'll be standing over your lifeless body holding the title in the air for all to see. I made mistakes last time. This time will be different. This time you will die.

Joker drops the mic and begins to swing his chair. Khaoz backs up and drops his mic as well and goes into a defesive stance. Joker stops just before bringing the chair into contact with Khaoz. He picks up the mic again.

Come monday Khaoz, you and my friend chair here get aquainted really closely. Nothing will stop your blood from ending up on here with mine. Monday you better hope you can breath when I'm done with you. Joker and Khaoz. The greatest rivalry, the greatest wrestlers, and the greatest match..... one more time.

Joker looks at Khaoz to see if anymore words will be spoken.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great KhaoZ Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:21 pm

Khaoz: As soon as I hit you with the SSS (Sony Sun Smash) and then the KD ( Khaoz Driver) I will again pin you 1..2..3. You will then be out of the picture for another title shot for a long time. See you have never beat me, You never will beat me. You can call me a cheat all you like Joker but I dont care because I am now the Premier and XXXtreme champion! I am one of the best upcoming superstar in Destiny Wrestling and everyone knows that. My goal here in Destiny Wrestling is to hold every bit of gold they have to offer just once and I'm all ready half way there. Joker your time is once again is nearly up. 18th... D-day is nearly hear. Joker... are tell you this now I'm so sure I will not lose both of my title's to you Uprising jackasses, if I would lose my two titles to the Uprising I promise I will quit Destiny Wrestling!

Khaoz picks up his XXXtreme title

Khaoz: You Uprising have no chance taking these title from me

Khaoz points to the titantron. On the titantron it says:

Monday The 18th Of February

The Rematch

For The XXXtreme Championship

The Great Khaoz Vs Temperedjoker

One Night For A True Champion To Shine

The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Chriso's Tubular Hell plays as he steps out onto the ramp.
He walks slowly down the ramp and enters the ring where Khaoz and Joker are.
He swipes Khaoz's mic from him:

You may think you are holding onto those titles forever, but WE WILL put a stop to that.
When you lose that title *points to XXXTreme title* to Joker here Monday, that will fuel my desire to become Premier Champion.

Fans chant "new champs"
And when i take the tag titles from Rock n Hawk this Thursday along with Chasm, i will stop at nothing in hunting you for that title.
After Thursday...I WILL prove i am the true No.1 Contender.

Fans Scream as Chriso stares into Khaoz's eyes with hatred.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great KhaoZ Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:49 pm

Khaoz: I no my title reign will not last for ever and is probably coming to a end sooner than I know, but as long as I don't lose both of my titles to The Uprising I wont care as much. You guys have made my life hell and nothing more would hurt me than losing my title's to you guys. Chriso have fun losing your Thursday because your no were near Championship material.

Khaoz starts to bad mouth both Joker and Chriso and get into the faces as the three superstar stand in the ring.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:53 pm

Chriso and Joker both stare at joker annoyed by his arrogance.

You are losing those titles sooner than later.
Be warned though... If i DO lose Thursdays tag match, then i will be MORE dangerous to you.

Chriso,Joker and KhaoZ all get into each others faces as Chriso n Joker lock eyes with KhaoZ
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Joker continues to stare at Khaoz in the eyes. He raises the mic one more time to speak.

Win or lose Khaoz. I will be standing over your motionless body. I don't care about the titles. As long as you don't hold them it is fine with me. I just want you in this ring so I can break your legs and make your ass tap. The 18th is coming soon. It would be best for you too spend time with your family and say goodbye to any friends you might have, because monday at Destiny Calling will be the last breath you ever take.

Joker drops the mic to the floor and stares at Khaoz for another moment as his eyes begin glowing red from the hatred he feels for Khaoz. After a moment he turns and walks out of the arena. As he passes under the Destinytron, Khaozs' title for their match starts getting fuzzy. It quickly turns to haze as everyone notices something running down it. Joker stops underneath it and the liquid starts dropping on him. He turns around to reveal that the liquid is indeed blood. He stands there letting it drip on him. He looks at Khaoz menacingly and then raises his arm holding the chair into the air. Flames shoot out of the Destinytron and sparks begin flying all over the the arena. The Destinytron shows a picture of Joker and Khaoz laying on the ground after their last match covered in blood from their grueling encounter. The picture fades out and words appear on the scree. They read," Until the last breath. Two men enter but only one man leaves." Everyone looks back down towards Joker as flames come shooting out of the ramp in front of him completely surrounding him. When the flames die down.....Joker is gone along with his chair.

(OOC Yes I stole the two men enter but one man leaves quote. Just thought it fit here. I think Jokers pissed also.)
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:08 pm

Chriso smiles and looks back to KhaoZ

Joker is angry KhaoZ...
Take it from me.... He is not one you want mad....
ESPECIALLY...When you have a match with him.

Turns to walk away but looks around

And neither am i

Walks onto the ramp and raises his arms.
The DestinyTron shows KhaoZ's Premier title with a black background.
An image quickly flashes of Chriso doing the Chrisonator.
The belt image appears again as it zooms in on the name tag saying: KhaoZ.
Lightning strikes the name tag and smoke kicks up over the tag and in the arena itself where Chriso is and the lights go out.
The smoke clears from the name tag and Chriso's name is now there. The smoke also clears from the arena and Chriso has gone.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down