Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker vs. Khaoz 2

5 posters

Go down

Joker vs. Khaoz 2 Empty Joker vs. Khaoz 2

Post  Temperedjoker Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Here to Stay comes on and Joker comes out onto the ramp holding his beloved chair. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks at all those in attendance. Fans are standing and cheering for him as he raises the chair high into the sky. He starts to make his way to the ring and rolls inside it. He leans over a rope and asks for a mic. He is handed one and then he goes to the middle of the ring to speak.

Now we all know here soon that Khaoz and I will be going one on one for my title once again.

The fans begin chanting Jokers' name.

Now last time we faced everyone here knows I was screwed out of the belt. Well not this time. This time I have an idea. My idea is that we have Khaoz and myself in this ring. But here's the good part. All around the ring will be members of both the Empire and the Uprising. How about we have ourselves a good old Lumberjack match?

Fans go wild at this idea and start screaming, "lumberjacks!"

See this way when I beat him, he has no excuse to try to blame anyone. What do you people think?

People start screaming at the top of their lungs for this.

Now I want to know what my friends and enemies think of this.

Joker waits for replies.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Joker vs. Khaoz 2 Empty Re: Joker vs. Khaoz 2

Post  Chriso Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:46 pm

Chriso's Tubular Hell plays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bi1p-UhA2M
Chriso enters making his way slowly to the ring, getting in and walking to Joker.

The company's first LumberJack match you say?
It would indeed save our energy.
We wont have to run out after the empire as we all know would surely get involved.

*Fans Boo, Chriso walks around a bit before speaking again*
The Uprising one side, Empire the other.
KhaoZ tries to run, he is going back in that ring the second he hits the floor.
Empire jump in when they see him losing, so be it. WE will be ready for them.
They are not going to ruin the night when you become the XXXTreme Champion once again.
YOU GOT A DEAL!!!

*Fans on feet going mad as they await next participant*
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:57 pm

IF YA SMELLL!!!!

TheRockAttitude walks from behind the curtain and stares wildly into the ring.

TheRockAttitude:
What in the blue hell do you think you're doing!? Coming down to the ring and talking to The Empire like you own them! Well TheRock hasn't got a problem with the Lumberjack match, no way. It'll just give TheRock some more time to kick Chriso's rudy poo candy ass before his match!

TheRockAttitude looks into the crowd and thinks a moment about what he should do.

TheRockAttitude:
TheRock says on Monday all of The Uprising will eventually go one on one with TheGreatOne!

TheRockAttitude slowly turns around to hear the music of none other than Chasm.

TheRockAttitude:
Whoaaaaah, calm down doggy, TheRock doesn't want any trouble with low paid 25 cent rent boys like you, and don't pretend you don't know what TheRock's talking about, Chriso and Joker know, damn they even forked out a nice quarter for your ass!

TheRockAttitude raises his eyebrow and puts on his glasses before walking down to the ramp and taking a seat next to The Uprising's black pieces of cloth awaiting another participant in the conversation.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasm Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:22 pm

Chasm leapt over the barricade from the crowd... there wasn't any sense in the music playing.... Yet.... He rolled his right shoulder as he stepped up the ramp...

"So I'm a rent boy then you over embellished source of methane?.... " He quirked a brow..

"Don't worry.. I'll make sure to say hello to your mother at the next meeting then... I'm sure she has a few tricks under her.... well.. you can imagine.." The crowd chortled after he said that.... the man known as Chasm letting them have their laugh for a moment..

"Of course all joking aside.... you do of course realize Rocky.... You and I.... have some unfinished business.... and if anyone's going to tear you apart... it will be me..... and no amount of quips, jests, or poorly constructed comments about your... Streudel.... will EVER... change.. that.... And you can TRY.. to run from the DARK RISING... you can ATTEMPT to ignore the FERAL SCREAM..... But eventually... you will be forced to feel the UNHEARD PRAYER.... and after I'm done with that..... the only thing left to be hear.... will be the LOST REQUIEM...." He walked up, placing his face right up to Rock's..

"And when that day comes.... it won't matter if you wore clean shorts to the match.... " He dropped the mic and stepped back... a crash of lightning falling between them as Chasm made his way to the actual ring....
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great KhaoZ Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:21 am

The titantron lights up and Khaoz appears.

Khaoz: Temperedjoker no matter what match it is the out come will be the same. It can be a 1 on 1, lumberjacks, Harcore, Last Man Standing even a Barb Wire match the out come will always be the same. Me...The Great Khaoz... A Living Legend In The Making will still be your XXXtreme Champion. We both know there will be blood and pain but Temperedjoker with my smart thinking you have about a 10% chance of winning this Monday. Are rematch will be called - The Rematch One Night For A True Champion To Shine. I am that True Champ and I will be the one to shine. You were lucky you won this XXXtreme title in the frist place and there will be no repete of that. There is no chance you taking this title away from me!
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:30 am

Joker stands there watching Khaoz and listening to his comments. His eyes begin to burn dark red and the anger begins to show on his face. He begins to speak.

Lucky?!?! I was lucky to win the title? You insgnificant little dog. You dare to call me lucky? If I recall in our last match I had you beat until your little stooges came to the rescue. The champ will shine Khaoz. You are right about that. But this time the true champ is going to shine and put your ass down like the rabid dog you are. This time I will be standing over you victorious.

Fans begin cheering and chanting,"Joker!" and "True Champ!"

Monday not only do you feel defeat at my hands but you will also disgrace your master. Monday you and the Empire will feel your first true defeat. And when it's all said and done Monday.....you will be begging for your life. Joker and Khaoz one more time. Win or lose Khaoz, I will be standing over. Blood is going to be shed, and yours is going to flow until there is no more.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down