Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new season

2 posters

Go down

new season Empty new season

Post  ldavis2001 Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:43 pm

ldavis2001 entrance music hits and ldavis2001 walks onto the ramp and does his pose as usual. he walks down the ramp and gets a microphone and enters the ring and says

now this season is over and i have made a impact just like all the other superstars in this roster and i have been on a winning streak and it continued this monday when i beat my opponent Luciferus but as soon as the new season starts my eyes are set on becoming the xxxtreme champion and i will face anyone who gets in my way. so if there anyone backstage who doesnt like my statement fill free to come down to this ring face to face with me and tell me

ldavis2001 waits for someone to come down to the ring

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

new season Empty Re: new season

Post  Temperedjoker Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:47 pm

Here to Stay by Korn comes on the speakers as pyros begin going off all over the entrance ramp. Joker comes walking onto the ramp with a mic and a chair. The fans are going crazy as their soldier marches onto the battle field. He looks around at everyone in attendance and smiles. He looks back at lDavis and raises the mic to speak.

Dude what are you doing? I mean seriously. You've won a couple of maches against some jobbers and you feel like you can take on the world all of a sudden? Man there is a long line for that title and at best you would be third on it. You see I got a rematch coming, and then there is this jackhole Angel that is the number one contender. That reminds me though. Has anyone even seen him around lately? Is he that scared of me and this federation? Back to what I was saying though.

Seriously man, you need to slow down and figure out what you're saying. This is a dangerous path you are starting to try to go down. You will either have to go through Khaoz, or the more likely senario would be me for that title. Trust me when I say that when I win the title back form Khaoz, I will not be very likely to give it up anytime soon man.

Joker stands there waiting for a reply.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:54 am

well thanks for your advice but no thanks i know im starting to go down a dangerous path and it could possible end my career before it even starts but im deadly serious when i say when the new season starts which is very soon my eyes are set on one thing and one thing only the xxxtreme championship

the fans start to cheer

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:59 am

Joker starts shaking his head while he chuckles at LDavis' comments.

Well you go ahead and do that man. I'll make sure that you end up getting that oppurtunity after I beat Khaoz and win the title back. Just make sure that when all is said and done and I'm standing over your defeated body, I don't want to hear you crying about it. I'm sure you'll get a chance real soon LDavis, so you better start training your ass off for it now.

Joker lowers the mic and walks back to the locker room area leaving LDavis standing there pondering his comments as the fans start chanting,"Joker!, Joker!"
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down