Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Team Addition

Go down

Who should be the new addition?

Creative Team Addition Vote_lcap17%Creative Team Addition Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Creative Team Addition Vote_lcap58%Creative Team Addition Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Creative Team Addition Vote_lcap0%Creative Team Addition Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Creative Team Addition Vote_lcap25%Creative Team Addition Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Creative Team Addition Empty Creative Team Addition

Post  TheRockAttitude Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Well we've had a poll in the creative forum and so far this is the scores.

Khaoz: 2

Tempered Joker: 1

Shpap: 0

Chriso: 0

Now I'm going to open up the poll for everyone to vote since no-one else has.

Here are the entry submissions.

Khaoz

Wrestlers – Khaoz - Kid Evil ( Made up member of Destiny wrestling. He does'nt really talk)- Commentator's Grissom and Davies

An Open Challenge

The lights fade to red and KhaoZ music plays out around the arena. Fans Boooo as they hear his music. Khaoz enters the ring side with his title on his shoulder. He stands up on the top of the ramp and has a look around at the booing fans. KhaoZ has a microphone in his hand. Khaoz starts to make his way down the ramp to the ring. He slides into the ring and again looks around at the fans that are booing him.

Grissom: What does he want now. This guy just comes out hear all the time and runs his mouth. It does my head in. One day that mouth of his is going to get him in big trouble.

Davies: What are you on about Grissom. He is a champ, one of the best in Destiny Wrestling and his name is The Great Khaoz. Not guy!

Khaoz: Now I’m not just out here to spend some worthless time with you jackass’s. No I’m out here because as a true champ I am giving one wrestler a once in a life time oppertunity to face me one on one for my title. At the next PPV.

Davies: See Grissom what a champ. He has come out and accounced an open challenged to anyone back stage.

Khaoz waits for a reply.

Khaoz: Are you trying to tell me that noone backstage want's to take up my offer and face me.

All of a sudden all the lights around the arena go out.

Grissom: What is going on I can’t see anything it is pitch black!

The lights come back on and Kid Evil is standing in the ring out from no were staring Khaoz in the eyes. Khaoz takes a quick step back as the 7ft 4inch monster stands there in front of him.

Davies: Oh my god what the hell is that?

Grissom: That is one of ACE's new signed wrestlers, and what a monster he is. I wouldn’t want to get in a ring with that monster.

Khaoz: Wow big boy, Wait a sec. The open challenge is off.

Grissom: What he can’t do that! Just because he knows he is in trouble!

Davies: He can do whatever he wants he's the champ, and if he's calling this open challenge off then it's off.

Kid Evil points to Khaoz’s head then with both of his huge hands pretends to crush Khaoz’s head. Kid Evil sends out a deep voice laugh towards Khaoz. Khaoz flips and starts to hit Kid Evil in the gut. But with one hand Kid Evil blokes a punch by Khaoz, Kid Evil covers with his huge hand over Khaoz’s hand and starts to squeeze. Khaoz falls to his knees in so much pain.

Davies: Look at Khaoz's face he is in so much pain. That monster is going to break every bone in that hand.

Grissom: This is just too horrible to watch. I don’t like Khaoz but this is just wrong.

Kid Evil picks Khaoz up into the air. Kid Evil holds him in the air over his head; he slowly walks to the rope’s. He looks at the commentators table and smiles. All of a sudden he throws Khaoz out of the ring and through the table.

Davies: Oh my god that monster just killed Khaoz. He has destroyed the Premier Champion! Noone has ever over powered Khaoz as much as this monster just has.

Grissom: He is not moving, this could be the end of the champ. Can we get some paramedics out here for Khaoz?

Kid Evil climbs out of the ring and walks over to Khaoz. He picks up Khaoz and starts to choke him with both of his huge hands. Blood starts to pours out of Khaoz mouth.

Grissom: That monster is going to finish him off right here right now!

Grissom: come on get some security out here and stop this monster. Khaoz must have at least some broken ribs and even some head damage and he has to go through all this again when he faces this monster at the next PPV. I did say his mouth would get him in some big trouble and tonight it has.

Security and paramedics rush down. 6 security men break the choke hold and try to hold the monster back as the paramedics check up on Khaoz. Khaoz is put onto a stretcher and took right to hospital. Kid Evil starts to walk up the ramp to go back stage.

Davies: We hope Khaoz will be ok. But the monster has sent a massive message to Khaoz and the whole of the Destiny Wrestling locker room.

Grissom: I’m just shocked I have never seen anything like that in my life. I don’t even think Khaoz will be able to recover in time for his title match against this monster.

Davies: We are just going to have to wait and see, and if Khaoz can't recover in time were going to have ourselfs a new Champion.

After that is said the cameras fade out.

Temperedjoker

(Temperedjokers music rumbles into the arena as pyros start shooting off all over the entrance ramp. The fans jump to their feet to cheer as their champion. Through the smoke you can see his shadowy figure. As soon as the pyros end the champ walks through the smoke to a thunderous applause by all in attendance.
He stands at the top of the ramp holding is title high in the air in his left hand while holding a mic in the other. He makes his way towards the ring doing what he can to pump up the crowd. The fans are rumbling the arena with their cheers. Joker gets to the ring and stands in the middle. The fans quiet down as the mic reaches his mouth for him to speak.)

WELCOME TO MY DEMENTED CIRCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The fans get back on their feet cheering their hero. Joker looks around the arena at everyone chanting, and cheering him. He raises the mic again.)

Now you all know that this Thursday will be one of the GREATEST shows ever to air from Destiny Wrestling. You all know that I, the Jokster himself will be in action.

(Fans bring up cheers again but quickly die down as Joker puts a finger in the air signifing for them to give him a minute.)

I know you all are excited to see me beat this jackass from one side of the arena to the other, but this is not why I am here. I am here because I noticed a name on the roster. Someone I thought that the boss would have fired awhile ago. That name was none other than Chris Angel.

(Fans begin to boo heavely.)

I know I know. How can this idiot still have a job on this roster? How can this stupid little Italian be in the same company with the likes of The Sad Man, Robert Conrey, or even myself. Well the answer to that is........

We had a roster spot for a pushover.

(Crowd begins to laugh.)

So why don't we just see what this guy wants why don't we?

(Fans give a mixed reaction to this.)

Angel? Angel? Want to come out here and tell us all what's on your mind?

(Joker waits a moment.)

Angel? You're starting to embarass me now. I invited you out here man to man and you don't answer? What the hell kinda person are y..........

(Joker is cut off abrubtly as Chris Angels' music comes on. Out comes Angel to a horde of boos and jeers from the fans. He makes his way into the ring and walks over to ask for a mic. The 2 men both stare at each other as the end up in the center of the ring nose to nose. Angel puts the mic to his mouth and speaks.)

Angel: (Thick Italian accent.)So you thought I would leave here and not get my title shot that is owed to me from the battle royal? Do you think that I would be that stupid?

(Joker raises the mic to speak but is interuppted again.)

Angel: Who cares what you have to say to me you American idiot?

(Fans boo.)

Angel: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BOO ME? I AM THE ITALIAN GOD!!!!!!!

Joker: Who the hell do you think you are to talk to my people like that Angel? You want a shot at me because of the battle royal? Ok. You do get a shot for that little match you just happened to make it long enough in.

Angel: We have both beaten each other. We are one and one against each other. The only reason you are champ and not me is because of stupid decision from a stupid englishman who somehow got lucky enough to run things around here.

Joker: Now I won't disagree about the stupid englishman part but I do have a problem with you thinking this title is yours. You lost and I ended up winning the tournament. Simple as that. You'll get your shot for this title, but it will be your last. After this match then never again as long as I hold this title. Can you deal with that?

Angel: If that's the way it has to be then fine. I want my shot at you. Nothing will change that. You don't deserve your title. It belongs to me.

Joker: You can sit here all day long whining and crying about how you were screwed, or how this should be yours. Truth is, I don't give a rats ass what you think because the title is mine and it will stay with me until I decide it's time to move on. This is my ring, and inside these ropes I am the king.

(Fans start roaming in agreement with the champ.)

Joker: This is MY little bigtop boy, and inside this circus no one can beat me!

Angel: You think you are such a god in this ring? Truth is you suck. You should not even be in the same ring as someone like me. I am an Italian god and you can't stop me.

Joker: Well I guess we'll find out soon enough won't we Angel. Until then you can go stuff your face with some Italian sausage. I heard that's what you like anyways.

(Joker throws the mic to Angel and begins to walk out of the ring. Suddenly Angel grabs the champ and pulls him back into the ring. He goes for a vicious clothes line but Joker dodges it. Joker grabs Angel by the neck to perform the Jokers Slam, but Angel gets away and slides under the ropes to get away from Joker. Angel walks backwards saying something in italian as he backs out of the arena. Joker is standing on the turnbuckle screaming for Angel to get back into the ring and finish what he started. Joker takes the title in his hand and lifts it high into the air getting a thunderous cheer from all the fans in attendance. Angel finally makes his way out of the ring and Joker follows a few seconds behind.)
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Creative Team Addition Empty Re: Creative Team Addition

Post  TheRockAttitude Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Chriso

Chriso's Tubular Hell music fills the arena as the lights go down low and fire is rising from the titantron every 5 seconds.
Chriso steps out walking down the ramp with his hat pulled down low over his eyes.
He enters the ring where he pulls a mic out from the big overcoat he is wearing:

Chriso: Now *crowd cheer* this is something i dont normally do.
You dont hear me speak that often as i am not one of those trash talking fools backstage. I am not a talker, I am a DOER! *Crowd cheer
once more*

(Here's my add in)
*Temperedjokers music hits as he walks down the ramp. He is in his street clothes with his belt over one shoulder and a mic in his hand. He acknowledges the fans as he gets into the ring. Chriso looks over.*
Commentator 1: What the hell is he doing here? Is this a message from the empire perhaps?
Commentator 2: For once i am speechless, the XXTreme Champ joining the empire aswel?
Tempered enters the ring and stands face to Chriso's chest with Chriso.
Chriso raises mic* Glad you could make it.
*Temperedjoker raises the mic to speak*
Temperedjoker: So you finally want to come out here and make a statement? A statement against the Empire? Who do you think you are? Who are you to say anything to a group like that?
*The crowd looks on stunned at what they are hearing, but Joker continues.*
Temperedjoker: Well I know who and what you are, and I don't mind telling everyone here exactly what I think of you as well.
Commentator 1: This might start a full riot depending on what Joker is about to say to this man.
Commentator 2: I agree. This might not turn out that well for either of these men.
Temperedjoker: I know the most important thing about you Chriso......... I know that I wouldn't want any other person watching my back in this war that these jackasses have started with us.
Commentator 1: WHAT! Tempered and Chriso....Friends???
Commentator 2: Now i truly am speechless, what is going on here?
*Temperedjoker turns towards everyone in the arena and speaks again*
Temperedjoker: WELCOME TO THE BEGINING OF THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*The fans go nuts at what has just been said my their champ. They are utterly astonished that a new member of The Uprising has finally appeared.*
Chriso: Now many people have been questioning my actions against the empire and ask why i am doing this? Do i really think i have a hope in beating them?
Chriso: Well if we look over the past few weeks, they have tried and tried to destroy me, but i CANNOT be destroyed.
*Crowd goes mad*.
Chriso: I also have come out here as a warning for the empire into what fate awaits them.
*Camera for tv viewers goes to the empires locker room where each member is huddled around the tv, not taking their eyes away*
Chriso: I know the empire is watching right now so i will get right to the point.
*Chriso raises his arms and rolls his eyes into his head where a lightning bolt strikes the titantron area. Now up on the tron is some writing written in flames that say: The Uprising*
Chriso: THAT is the name of my little creation, the name of the stable that will end this empire.
For if you brush up on your history, Empires... Dont.... Last....Long.
Temperedjoker: This isn't the end of the power we wield as well. Two of us have surfaced. All you can do is keep asking yourselves.....
*Temperedjoker gets a smirk on his face as he faces the back.*
Temperedjoker: Who is really on our side and which one of your members is really with us as well. Only time will tell you who is your enemy, but that time is going to be soon.

*Chriso and Joker drop their mics and leave the ring as Chrisos' music rings through the arena and crowd cheer and lean over barriers to touch the both of them as they exit the arena.*
Commentator 1: Well I think this was a bad mistake for the both of them.
Commentator 2: I think the Empire better watch out. These two men don't play around and they will not stop until either the Empire is dead or they are both no longer breathing.

Shpap

Ring announcer Sandra Rolling: The following contest is the Tag team Cage match.The only way to a team to win is the both members of the same team to climb the cage structure and touch the ground with both feet.
Introducing first the tag team champions The Rock attitude and Tommhawk.The Rock'n'Hawk team.
And their challangers Chriso and Chasm.
Jack Davies:As we can all remember that Chasm was beaten by The empire and Chriso had lost that match in that night because of that.

Paul Grissom:They both want revenge and to put the hand on that titles.
Jack Davies:Oh ya every one wants a title.

The cage structure falls down over the ring and the match begins.
Chriso attacks Tommahawk and Chasm is taking over The Rock Attitude.
Chriso makes a vicious kick to Tommahawks abdomen and Chasm kick's The Rock Attitude to the face.
Chriso takes Tommahawks hand so and Chasm takes The Rock Attitude hand and they send them face to face making a double irish whip.Tommahawk and The Rock Attitude fall down.Chriso and Chasm try to climb the cage but Rock getts up.Rock grabs Chrisos back and lunch himself and The rock back and Chriso slams The rocks head into the mat executing a modified german suplex.Tommahawk gets up to and goes for chasm.He throws punches at him and Chasm falls on his back.
Kenny McCormick and Khaoz are rushing towords the cage.They climb it and the assault Chriso and Chasm.Kenny McCormick,Khaoz,The rock and Tommahawk are beating Chriso and Chasm.Chriso and Chasm have bloodyed faces.
Khaoz climbs the top of the cage and says to the others to make some space for him to jump.He jumps with his both feets pointed to his opponents faces.He lands on Chriso and Chasm executing a double leg drop from a cage.Chriso and Chasm are laying on the mat with their faces filled with blood.

Jack Daviaes:That guy is nuts.He doesn't think at his life?
Paul Grissom:I don't think.Rock and Tommahawk begin to climb the cage.Temperedjoker rushes to the cage.He shakes the wall of the cage and Rock and Tommahawk and Rock being to fall.The land on Kenny and Khaoz and all of them are not looking to great.
Temperedjoker climb the cage and goes to Chriso and Chasm.He wakes them up and hepls them to get to on of the cages wall.
They begin to climb the cage.

Paul Grissom:They are not looking so great.
Jack Davies:Yeah but they are still moving.

Chriso and Chasm are no on the top of the cage.Kenny gets up and shakes the wall of the cage.Chriso,Chasm and Temperedjoker are falling.All of the members of the uprising are not looking so good.Rock and Tommahawk are geting and and they are climbing the cage.They get to the top.They are beging to climb down.

Paul Grissom:It looks like we are close to the end.

Temperedjoker gets up and shakes the wall of the cage.The rock attitude fall outside the ring.

Rin announcer Sandra Rolling:Ladis and gentelmens here are your winners and STILLL the champions...The Rock Attitude and Tommahawk.

(This is a match that i wrote when i was bored.What do you say about it?)

here is another sample of shpap's work for your review.

Ring announcer Sandra Rolling:The following contest is the leader match and it is for the Universal title.The only way to win is to climb the leader and grab the belt that is suspended over the ring.Introducing first,The Universal champion,The sad man.
And the challanger Kenny McCormick.

Paul Grissom:This is our first leader match.
Jack Davies:Oh ya...it will be a great match.The GM A.C. Elington put this match for the fans.

The bell rings and the match begins.Kenny and Sad man explode in punches.The sad man charges his arm and he punches kenny straight in the face with an normal force.Kenny falls to the ground.The sad man goes out of the ring and grabs a leader.He puts it to the chest and he wants to enter the ring with it but Kenny gets up and runes full speed towords Sad man and he jumps into a really low dropkick and he hits the leader that hits The sad man who prevails out of the ring.The sad man lays outside the ring with the leader on top of him.Kenny grabs the upper rope and he jumps over it,he land on and the leader who is on top of Sad man.

Paul Grissom:I had never seen someone that size to jump like that.
Jack Davies:I think that he had killed The Sad Man.
Paul Grissom:They both look a little bit injured.

The sad man tries to get up but kenny is still on top of him.He throws Kenny and he gets up.The sad man grabs the leader and hits kenny in the head with it.Kenny is bleeding.The sad man throws the leader in the ring,he enters the ring.He rises the leader and he tries to climb it but is to weaken.He climb half a leader but Kenny with a face filled with blood enters the ring an he goes to the leader and he begins to shake it.The sad man falls into an announcer table.

Jack Davies:He had landed on my foot!!
Paul Grissom:Are you OK?
Jack Davies:I'm not so good.I'm going to the locker room.
Paul Grissom:I'm sorry for the inconvinience but we had lost an announcer.

The match continues and and Kenny wants to climb the leader.He reaches the top and he tries to get the title.But what is that,he is coming back down.He goes out of the ring and grabs the chair from Sandra Rolling.He hits The sad man in the face,he hits him again and again.Jack Davies is geting out of the locker room holding a chair in his hand.He goes for Kenny.
He hits Kenny in the face,Kenny falls down.Jack Davies grabs a mic.

Jack Davies:You,you,what a hell are you thinking?
Paul Grissom:Call the security.Somebody come to stop him.

The security enters the arena and they take Jack Davies out of the arena.The match continues but both the champ and the challanger are lying outside the ring.It looks like The sad man is crawling to the ring.The sad man gets back up and Kenny is trying to do the same thing.He finally gets up.They both get into the ring.They look face to face then they look to the title.

Jack Davies:This is and intense moment.

They begin to fight.The sad man hits Kenny in the abdomen,sad man grabs kenny's head in hits it to the ring post.Kenny fight back.He his The sad man in the face.He grabs Sad man's hand and he climbs the ring.He walks on the ropes the he lunches himself and he hits Sad man's head executing an walk on the rope.The sad man fall to the ground but he quickly gets back up.Kenny grabs Sad man's choke and he lunches him into the air then he slams it on the mat executing a chokeslam.Kenny knees near Sad man and he says to him something.The sad man grabs Kenny's head and he puts his legs around Kenny's neck in an triangle configuration chocking him executing an triangle choke.
The sad man keeps his strong submission move

Paul Grissom: No way that Kenny will get out of that.

The sad man release his submission move.Kenny looks injured.The sad man goes for the title.He reaches the top.and he grabs the title.

Paul Grissom:It's over.

Ring announcer Sandra Rolling:Ladies and gentleman here is your winner and still the Universal champion.Theeeeee Saaand Maaan.

The poll will be open for one week only so get your votes in quickly.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down