Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness and Shadow-Warrior... Team?

2 posters

Go down

Darkness and Shadow-Warrior... Team? Empty Darkness and Shadow-Warrior... Team?

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:37 am

Darkness comes out of the crowd to the ring with mic in hand wit a look of satisfaction on his face.

"So shadow-warrior, looks like no matter if the Uprising chooses to watch our backs, which i'm sure they will, we will both get a chance at FallenAngel and whoever he chooses as a partner. But i have one question for you... Can i trust you?"

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Darkness and Shadow-Warrior... Team? Empty Re: Darkness and Shadow-Warrior... Team?

Post  Shadow_Warrior Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:45 am

Shadow_Warrior comes out from backstage with a mic in his hand, goes down the aisle and rolls beneath the bottom roap as he enters the ring.

That is up to you and your mind to decide. All i can tell you is this...for the moment i have no problems with you. Only to FallenAngel. He is the only one i want right now...!!! If you can trust me it's up to you to decide.
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Darkness and Shadow-Warrior... Team? Empty Re: Darkness and Shadow-Warrior... Team?

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:33 am

Darkness smirks.

"I see no reason not to trust you man. To bad we dnt know who his partner is yet. not that it would matter."

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:07 am

I don't even care....all i want is to put my hands on FallenAngel...and of course try to win the match like i allways do.
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:45 am

"Same here. and as soon as we win and i prove myself to the Uprising i can begin hunting down rocko, hawky, and Khaoz"

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:55 am

As far as i'm concerned you do right....right now i'm just focused on beating the life out of that Falling fraud.
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:02 pm

"tell you wat man, u handle Fallen as much as u can through the match, and i'll deal wit his partner most the time"

Darkness extends his hand as the crowd chants his and shadows name

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:12 pm

For one thing you can be sure man...like allways i'll do my best to win the match. you can count on that. I want badly to teach a lesson to Angel but i want to win also.
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:13 pm

"And that will happen. When its all said in done, he will feel the darkness fall upon him"

The crowd is going nuts! Darkness pumps his hands up, rallying them on

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Now if you don't mind i need to get to the gym to train...i can be much better and i will work for it.

Shadow_Warrior leaves the arena and heads backstage to begin training as he hears the crowd's applause.
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Darkness is now all alone in the ring now. A bright flash of light occurs, and Darkness is gone. Right where he was stand is a sign bordered by skulls with five words on it: Darkness Will Fall Upon You

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down