Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crusierjim entrance

2 posters

Go down

Crusierjim entrance Empty Crusierjim entrance

Post  Cruiserjim Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Ladies and Gentleman plays

a figure enters from beneth the stage he is wearing a log black robe with hood pulled up eeerie green lights flash around him,whats this he is a holding a clock

the music cuts out and a voice echos around the room

" i am crusierjim (deep heavy breathig) i am the newest memeber of destiny wrestling, i am going toenflict pain and suffering on anyway who dares accept my open challange, you see i have these voices in my head who tell me what to" he drops and clutches the clock he is rocking on the floor " any one who wnats me just ask" tick tock tick tock the the time for destruction is nearing a bang and the green lights come back the lights in the arena go off and he has gone

commentator: what in the hell was that is he new is anyone going to accept his challenge

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Crusierjim entrance Empty Re: Crusierjim entrance

Post  Darkness Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Darkness music hits and with a flash of light he appears in the middle of the ring.

" listen punk, your new here, and i'm not. if u wanna make a name for yourself you've gotta go through me first"

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruiserjim Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:23 am

darkness you think your big enough to mess with me you think you have the spirit the physical and mental power to come to me well i say i am here darkness you want me come get me

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:58 am

"Now listen here, you have yet to earn the rite to even begin making such threats. go to the gm and tell him u want this match at the next show. that is, if your as tough as u say you are"

The crowd is chanting Darkness while he says this. What will Cruiserjim do?

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruiserjim Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:27 am

Darkness no one orders me around to do anything but i will let you off this once i am going to meet with our gm and then i will be seeing you shortly tick tock tick tock darkness you time has come

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down