Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing in the wind

3 posters

Go down

Changing in the wind Empty Changing in the wind

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:52 pm

Chriso's Tubular hell plays as Chriso comes out looking perfectly healthly.
He is wearing his usual overcoat and hat, walking slowly to the ring.
As he steps to the middle he pulls out a mic. The lights raise back up and we see Chriso's neck is red.

*Chriso does a small laugh to himself*

That night was Truly....Hellacious. *fans cheer*
Once again i lost. Tommahawk managed to find that weak point from where Rock hit me with the chair.
Having a chair on your head and over your neck AND Tom's hands was not very pleasent.
Crowd boo
BUT....I sure took Tommahawk for the ride of his life.
I think i had him beat. I was ready to finish him bu unfortuneately....For Rock, he decided to intervene.

Fans boo louder. Chriso raises one arm where thunder strikes at a deafening volume and fans go silent
I know him too well by now...Of course he was going to get involved. So i had him in my clutches.
THAT is when Tommahawk seized the moment and locked in that Clutch. They both saved each other from a fate FAR WORSE...Than Death!!!

Fans cheer now
HOWEVER....Thursday night...They are both in my sights. There will be no foolish interruptions.
I have the power to crush your minds....your bodies....and your Sooooulls!!!

Fans go mad but Chriso once gen does the thunder.
And Tommahawk... You now have the target *tilts head to side to show red neck* so are you gonna take it? If you do...Chasm is going to break you in half....and so...Will....I!!!!!

Fans dont cheer until Chriso turns to leave as they hate the deafening thunder.
Chriso turns around one more time

And Rock....You dare touch my dark druids again....And they will be seeing you....sooner than you think!

Rolls eyes in head and leans on the ropes looking towards the DestinyTron for something.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Changing in the wind Empty Re: Changing in the wind

Post  Tommahawk Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:18 pm

Tommahawk appears on Destinytron. Audience boos

Tommahawk: Now now now, zombie, don't bother calling me out to the ring, 'cuz I won't show up there for one simple reason, I have more pressing matters to attend. Now I have two questions for you. Did you like my Clutch Shot? Did You like my Slam Dunk?

Chriso walks enraged in a ring

Tommahawk: You see we stepped into the ring twice in two weeks, and every time I came out the winner. First I Slam Dunked you into your own purgatory, the during the next bout I applied my patented Clutch Shot and you had a hard time catching a breath after it. So what does make you think that when we step into a same ring for the third time you're gonna beat me? And now this time I'll have Rocky in my corner. Yeah, you will have Chasm to support you, but that's not gonna help you. 'Cuz Rocky gave a beating of his life.

Audience boos. Chriso raises his arms and looks like is about to do something

Tommahawk: Now, before you try anything funny, zombie. You said you know me now didn't you?
Jack Davies: Yes he, did. He did say that and I believe that he is right. We've seen it all, your dirty tricks, your Clutch shot, You Slam Dunk, everything.

Tommahawk: I hate to disappoint you, but I still have some tricks up my sleeves. And they are just efficient as Slam Dunk or Clutch Shot
Tommahawk fades from the screen
Jack Davies: What? I don't believe it. He has shown it all. I simply don't think he can end a match in any different way.
Paul Grissom: Shut up. When a such athlete as him speaks that has to be a truth. There's no denying that he's one of the most resourceful wrestlers in our roster. Just look at his finishers
Chriso walks around the ring completely furious. Raises his hand a lightening strikes Destinytron

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Chriso still looks mad.
after the first lightning bolt strikes the DestinyTron he keeps shooting more and more at it until the entire arena smells of burning and smoke is everywhere.

THAT IS YOUR "CHAMP"
HE KNOWS IF HE COMES DOWN HERE AGAIN... I WILL RIP HIM TO SHREDS.
AND WHERE IS ROCK? I THINK HE CAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF. TOMMAHAWK AND ROCK ARE FALLING BELOW THE EARTHS SURFACE IN TWO DAYS TIME......
*calms down*
and i will be happy to fill in the holes of their graves as their lifeless bodies fall further....and further from view.

Chriso steps through the ropes.

Jack Davies: MY GOD!!! I dont think we have ever seen things become so intense. The smell is enough to wake the dead. Which Chriso might just do
Paul Grissom: Yee well i see this as fear. The Tag Champs are getting to Chriso and he knows he is nothing. He has had the Slam Dunk one week and the Clutch Shot today, Thursday he is getting both and you will see him tap again....He is Nothing!

Chriso suddenly stops on his way up the ramp and flicks his head toward the announce table where the announcers are sitting staring in shock.
He raises an arm and the lights dim on the arena except for a spotlight on the announcers.

Jack Davies: Look what you have done now. *moves away from Paul*
Paul Grissom: What are you so worried about? He doesnt have the guts to touch u.. *Chriso brings his arm down rapidly*
LIGHTNING STRIKES THE ANNOUNCE DESK SINNGING PAUL'S HAIR

Fans cheer as Chriso continues up the ramp and Jack laughs at Paul.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:49 pm

IF YA SMELLL!!!

TheRockAttitude appears on the Destinytron sat next to Tommahawk and Chriso is stunned at the sound of the music.

TheRockAttitude:
Hey, jabroni... know your role and shut your mouth jabroni because on Thursday TheRock's gonna be kicking your rudy poo candy ass all over and then Rock Bottoming your ass! Chriso, TheRock says just bring it, he;s not scared of your tricks... but TheRock finds it pretty funny when that fat piece of monkey crap down there sat on that announce table gets scared.

TheRockAttitude laughs and the one guy from awhile ago who Chriso bullied starts to laugh.

TheRockAttitude: [/b]So Chriso, TheRock will go, at some point in that match, toe to toe with the hoe... Face to face with the disgrace and YOU Chriso will go One on One with TheGreatOne! Seeya Thursday jabroni!

TheRockAttitude and Tommahawk stands up and the Destinytron fades away. After Rock 'n' Hawk have left Chriso stands at the ramp waiting for something else to happen.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:56 pm

Paul Grissom: Well it looks li... *Jack clasps hand genst his mouth*
Jack Davies: Dont say something ever again when he is here. We will both regret it.

Chriso looks up at the DestinyTron and then to the fan who started jeering again.
Chriso takes one step towards the fan but stops and fights back his emotions.
Raises the mic he stored back in his coat:

Rock.....Tommahawk.... *looks around the arena at the fans cheering*
Doomsday is coming for you....The End draws near....Your Hour is....Up!

Chriso stores the mic back in his pocket making his way back to the locker room with the fan still shouting abuse.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum