Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious!

2 posters

Go down

Furious! Empty Furious!

Post  The Great KhaoZ Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:24 pm

Khaoz barges himself into the GM's office neally taking the hinges off the door. He slams both of his hands onto ACE's table. ACE stops what he was doing and looks up towards Khaoz.

Khaoz: What the hell ACE! Frist The Rock loses his match against Joker what gave Joker the title shot! Then in that very title match that JACKASS The Rock hit me around the head with a title belt and cost me the match and my XXXtreme title! ACE something has to be done about this. There has to be some revenge on what The Rock has done. He has messed up big time more than once for The Empire now.

Khaoz looks towards ACE waiting for some sort of a reply.

Last edited by The Great KhaoZ on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Furious! Empty Re: Furious!

Post  Christian Kane Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:06 am

Christian Kane arrives to GM's office smile on his face.

C.K: Hey ACE and hey you who losed your title against Temperedjoker last night.

I am sorry for ruin your magical moment to complein for your lost and that you got cheated. And you are maybe wondering why I am here. Well, reason is that I just want to know when I get chance to face you for that Premier championship.

Christian Kane looks at Khaoz and then ACE and waits for answer.
Christian Kane
Christian Kane
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great KhaoZ Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:53 am

Khaoz: When do you want your shot! Well Christian I need to take my anger out on someone and you look just right for that person. I knew this time would come when me and you faced off for my title! CK im willing to face you and put my title on the line any time any place. It just up to ACE when.

Khaoz staers towards CK has they now wait a reply from the GM.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum