Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrey in the backstage

Go down

Conrey in the backstage Empty Conrey in the backstage

Post  Robert Conrey Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:01 pm

Conrey is heading toward the locker room with some bandages on when Michelle Stevens catches him up

Michelle:
"Hey, Robert, you don't look happy at all, I know it's not the right time but mind if I make you some ques...."

Robert: "Not happy? I should be happy? The *tv censor* of The Sad Man ruined a great match between me and Da Boss!"

Robert turn toward the camera furious

Robert:
"Sad Man, I don't care what your business are with Da Boss, if you two are man with GUTS solve your problems in YOUR ring, not when I'm around. Or next time, you will be facing... ME!"

Michelle looks a little scared, Robert turn to her and then scratches his hairs

Robert:
"Well, not the right time, right. Anyway, what was the questions?"

Michelle: "Yeah, well, you already replied to one, the other was... what's your thoughts about Kenny McCormick? He proved he can beat you straight away"

Robert: "Eheh, right, he can, but you know, I'm not someone who stay still. Every fight I make is a collection of information about the strong and the weak spots of my opponent, and don't worry, I'll return to face Kenny again, and again, and again"

Robert laughs and heads away
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down