Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thanks

2 posters

Go down

A Thanks Empty A Thanks

Post  The Great KhaoZ Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:51 pm

Khaoz walks into FallenAngel locker room.

Khaoz: Hey Angel I just came to say thanks for having my back tonight. Sorry I could'nt look out for you when you got attacked by Shadow Warrior. Angel I know how you fill he messed about in one of my matches too. But you got get some pay back against this punk. We had that match won but Shadow Warrior have to ruin everything and we had to settle for a DQ. Once again he got involed in one of my and your matches.

Khaoz goes and gives FallenAngel a pat on the back for a great performance. He then turns and goes to leave.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

A Thanks Empty Re: A Thanks

Post  Shadow_Warrior Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Right after Khaoz exits the locker room leaving FallenAngel alone, Shadow_Warrior enters the locker room and heads towards his rival.

"Chill out man...this time i come in peace. This is not the end...very far from that. In fact it's just the begining. This is just a warning. A warning for you to see i'm talking serious. This time you won that match...next time it all could be very different, just as you did to me...think about that you coward.
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum