Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're lucky lDavis, Now I want Tommahawk.

2 posters

Go down

You're lucky lDavis, Now I want Tommahawk. Empty You're lucky lDavis, Now I want Tommahawk.

Post  Temperedjoker Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:20 pm

The lights fade out to darkness. They return quickly and reveal Joker standing in the middle of the ring with his chair. He looks around at the fear on peoples faces as he stands there. He raises a mic to speak.

You're lucky today lDavis. I had you right where I wanted you. I could have easily fractured your skull in this very ring, but I didn't. Much to the disappointment to my friend I am holding. He is mad at me for not finishing what I started. I saw no reason though to pummel you after I made you tap. You were defeated and that was enough. You got your small cut and that was enough. You knew what had happened and I am satisfied with that for now. But I warn you now lDavis..... don't tempt me again. Next time I will not stop until I have caved in your very skull and left you unconcious and bleeding in this ring. Next time you won't be able to crawl out of here. It took all I had to stop myself from crippling you tonight, next time you won't be as lucky. Now to my...... friends. Congratulations on your new gold. Savior the feeling. It doesn't last forever. You fought hard against our enemies tonight. For that I applaud you.

The fans cheer for Chasm and Chriso for winning their tag titles. Joker just starts looking around at the audience and they begin to stop clapping.

Now I am here for one reason. I still need to take care of some unfinished buisness. I want to take out some anger on someone. I have taken down TheRock. I have destroyed Khaoz and beaten him to a pulp. But there is one thing I haven't done yet. I want the man who himself swung the chair that I now hold. I want......... Tommahawk. I want you to feel the steel of my friend here crashing in your head. Let you find out what its like to have your brain slam into the side of bone. I want to end you. I don't care what it takes Tommahawk. You're next. Blood for blood.

Joker looks down to the chair like it's talking to him. He nods his head in agreement and looks back up.

My friend wants to say hi again also Tommahawk. But this time it will be your blood rolling of its cold steel. That is a promise.

Joker drops the mic but raises the chair high into the air. Lights fade out again and come back on to nothing. The audience just sits there in a confused state. They don't know exactly what to think anymore.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

You're lucky lDavis, Now I want Tommahawk. Empty Re: You're lucky lDavis, Now I want Tommahawk.

Post  ldavis2001 Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:48 pm

ldavis2001 entance plays and out comes ldavis2001 limping and with a plaster over his cut he gets a microphone and says

i want to say one thing and thats congratulations on your win today joker. you made me bleed and tap out and more importantly ended my winning streak so i congratulate you on that you must be happy. but one thing confuses me you said you could have easily fractured my skull and you didnt and then you said there wasnt no reason to but i think theres more to it i think something was holding you back i think the old joker is in there somewhere and wants to get out

ldavis2001 waits for a responce

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

You're lucky lDavis, Now I want Tommahawk. Empty Re: You're lucky lDavis, Now I want Tommahawk.

Post  Temperedjoker Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:06 pm

The Destinytron lights up and Joker is shown with his eyes blazing as he begins to speak.

Old Joker? What do you mean the old Joker? The one that could barely stand on his own two feet? Couldn't defeat the Empire no matter how many chances he had? Hehe. You are wrong lDavis. This is the real Joker. This is the Joker that will stop at nothing to get what I want, and right now I want the Empire dead. I have defeated the Rock, and I have almost killed Khaoz. Don't be next lDavis. That spot is already reserved for someone else. The man who started this all. Next I want Tommahawk, and would be best for you to go on your way. If that is to hard for you to understand, then we can always do this again Tuesday. lDavis vs. Joker for the XXXtreme championship one more time. Is that what you want lDavis? You want this silly little piece of gold? Then come get it from me. This time the gloves are off. I have warned you. Now your fate is sealed. Now you will breath no more.

Joker waits for a response.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:12 pm

this tuesday ldavis2001 vs temperedjoker the rematch for the xxxtreme champion. ldavis's last chance to capture the gold. i accept but the only difference on tuesday will be me winning the championship and you joker on the floor battered and bruised. then maybe you will realise you was better as the joker we all no than the monster i am talking to now

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Say what you mustlDavis. Tuesday you will be limping even more and this time you will be bleeding even more. When you wake up in the hospital you will realize that you messed with the wrong man.

The tron fades out and leaves lDavis by himself.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down