Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kam

3 posters

Go down

kam Empty kam

Post  Cruiserjim Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:19 pm

ladies and gentleman play on and crusierjim ambles down towards the ring

crusierjim: i have shown darkness what i can do now, i have noticed someone else that has caugth my eye kam kam kamy come see me kamy i want to see you here in this ring kamy come, down right KAM COME DOWN KAM KAM KAM KAM KAM KAM i want you in this ring now there is some thing i want to ask you

Last edited by TheRockAttitude on Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

kam Empty Re: kam

Post  Darkness Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Kams music hits, but Darkness is the one walking out.

"Hold on there freak, we're not done yet. In fact, this lil war of ours is just beggining" Darkness says into a microfone as he makes his way to the ring.

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruiserjim Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:21 pm

" i knew that would get your attention darkness i knew you could not bear to be witholut me i am waiting for you

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:25 pm

Darkness shivers, disgusted with this guy.

"Now freak, i can stand not seein u ever again. However, our match ended in a draw, and then with u throwing me outta the ring. That is unacceptable. So i want my rematch. No ones listend to me at the boss's office, so make your freaky lil self useful, go down to the boss's office and get our match"

Darkness rolls his eyes into his head, and flames shoot out of the turnbuckles. Crusier jumps back at this.

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruiserjim Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:28 pm

oooooooo just how i like you trying to get things nice and hot between us, you just want to get me in the ring again so you can get close with me, well i will allow you to get close one more time but be warned overstep your mark and i will hurt you again like last time

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

kam Empty kam

Post  Kameron Thriller Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:09 pm

A man comes across the screen
its Kam
Kam: Hey Jimbo why don't you stop talking about beating me down and try it. Now i know you got this little love thing going on between you and darkness so why dont you just make it a 3way dance. What you say boys??
Kameron Thriller
Kameron Thriller
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruiserjim Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:19 pm

cruiser jim is standing in the ring looking up at kam on the screen

"kammy kammy kammy you think you can come play with the big boys, it looks like i have another admirer here ooooo arent i lucky, well you will have to to see are lovely gm and ask him so you be a good little boy and run along and ask him, o yeah kammy this should be fun (jim blows a kiss to Kam)

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameron Thriller Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Kam: Hey Jim you blow one more kiss up here and ill stick my skateboard down your throat.
Kameron Thriller
Kameron Thriller
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:50 am

Darkness looks back and forth from Kam and Crusier.

"I dont care if i just fight Jimbo or both of you. At the end of the match Jimbo will be knocked out."

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum