Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn

2 posters

Go down

The Dawn Empty The Dawn

Post  Chasm Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:14 pm

The lights dimmed as the wolf howled....

The sound of wind whistling echoed through the arena...

"Ladies and Gentleman.... .. presenting... One HALF... of the World Tag Team.. Champions... Chasm..."

Suddenly the sounds of Breaking Benjamin's "Blow me Away" blared over the loudspeakers...

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven when we die
I am a shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

And then the man known as Chasm stepped onto the Ramp... dressed as always.... The belt hung from his shoulder as he looked around....

"Well... folks..." he held the mic in his hand...

"So much for the empire DESTROYING the Uprising..." he grinned, walking down the ramp towards the ring..

"So much for the little Sparrow and his energetic little friend... " he smirked as folks chuckled..

"Too bad for Rock... Maybe if he'd bothered to learn how to wrestle... he might have beat us..... instead of flapping at his mouth.... " he looked around again..

"Or maybe.... he should've paid attention... all those months ago... when I TOLD Chriso..... that when the chips were down.... when the pressure came.... and when the match mattered most.... I DON'T... LOSE...." he twisted his neck, letting it crack..

"And frankly my little friends.... you two just weren't good enough..."
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Empty Re: The Dawn

Post  TheRockAttitude Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:11 am

IF YA SMELLL!!!!

TheRockAttitude walks out from behind the curtain.

TheRockAttitude: What!? You think you was beating TheRock? Rock 'n' Hawk won all way through that match and just because of a little slip up of TheRock's you think you're better than him? TheRock doesn't think you know a god-damn thing jabroni! TheRock was just about to pin you 1..2..3... He even had you both injured ( OOC: Red ), but thanks to a little help from your "Magic Powers" you slipped free.

TheRock walks backstage.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasm Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:50 am

Chasm smirked... then looked around.. looking at the Rock..

"I'm sorry.. you must have me confused with my partner.... There's no magic powers here lil boy... Just muscle, Sinew, and a driving sense of pride that put your head on the mat.... " he rolled his shoulder back as he looked around the arena...

"And if you think you're so tough... then You.. Me.. Ring.. now... NO interference... " He looked straight at Rock... quirking a brow..

"And you will FEEL..... the Dark Rising..."
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum