Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training

2 posters

Go down

Training Empty Training

Post  Tommahawk Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:54 am

Tommahawk is seen training in the room. Punching a sandbag, doing some squats, the usual training routine. Suddenly everything goes pitch black, only two red objects glow. Tommahawk looks confused, but as he turns to the objects everything becomes lit up again. Tommahawk looks really confused. But resumes his routine, after some time the same happens again

Tommahawk: What a hell was that?! Who is the stupid enough to disrupt my training? Is that you zombie?! Come out zombie, show your face, so I can slam dunk you again. Show yourself coward!

Suddenly everything goes pitch black again, only two red glowing objects are visible

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Training Empty Re: Training

Post  Temperedjoker Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:13 am

Your time is coming little man. Soon you will feel the cold steel across your skull and know what it's like to bleed. Revenge is such a sweet thing. I will savior the taste of it when I destroyy you and make you bleed. Time is running out Tommahawk. Time is running out.

Suddenly the glow disappears and the lights come back on. Tommahawk walks over to the spot where he saw the glow but all that is there is a puddle of blood. In that puddle is writen,"Time is up for you!" Tommahawk looks around worried.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:37 am

Tommahawk (to himself): Time is coming for what? For me finally getting rid of that zombie, regaining the tag gold. But that, that puddle then just don't seem right, there has to be something else to this. Slaps himself Come on pull yourself together man, you are the greatest athlete this roster has, what's wrong with you dude, come on, don't just sit here trembling, shout it out loud

Tommahawk (shouts): Come on zombie, your little mind games won't work on me, show yourself coward!!!

(OOC Tommahawk still thinks it's Chriso who is playing tricks on him. And don't really mind occasional nonsense the beer is getting into me Razz )

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:09 am

Once again the lights blink off and glow returns. The lights turn on to reveal Joker standing with his head bowed down, and holding the chair still. Tommahawk is caught off guard and jumps back a bit.

There is no zombie here for you Tommahawk. Only an angel. An angel of torment. Did you really think I forgot who swung the chair on me? Did you really think that the chair would let me forget who started all of this? It now carries the blood of two. Mine and Khaozs'. It wants more. I want more.

Joker looks up at Tommahawk. Tommahawk sees there is nothing in his eyes but pain and hate.

It's your turn now Tommahawk. Your blood is next. I will have my revenge. TheRock couldn't stop me. Neither could Khaoz. Now you won't be able to stop the blood from flowing. Slam dunk me all you want. Give me a flagrent foul. It makes no difference. At the end of the day I will be standing over your motionless body. The blood will flow from your skull when I am done with you. Nothing will stop that.

Joker continues to stare at Tommahawk as his eyes grow redder.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:07 am

Tommahawk looks completely irritated, and a bit scared. Tommahawk looks at joker for a bit, then turns away and begins muttering

Tommahawk: That's just great, incredible. Why do I attract all the freaks of our roster, WHY?!

Tommahawk turns to joker

Tommahawk: First was the zombie, who still stinks big, now YOU, the demented clown, calling himself an angel and taking orders from the CHAIR, what a hell is wrong with you dammit, if you want my blood, just say so. I'll be more than willing to give a God Damn chance to get it, but you know... You will be the one bleeding, after I Slam Dunk you to the same purgatory where zombie still is

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:16 am

Joker looks at Tommahawk with his eyes still burning red. He begins laughing at him.

I know my blood will flow Tommahawk. I have already seen it. I already see the outcome of our match. I have been picturing it since that faitful day you hit me. The outcome is always the same. You will not survive. Win or lose the match matters to me not. I want your bllod on my hands now. I want the man who started all of this to feel his body breaking from the inside. I want him to suffocate on his own blood filling his lungs. I want him dead. And soon he shall be.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:21 am

Tommahawk looks taken aback and just yells at joker angrily

Tommahawk: JUST GET AWAY OF MY TRAINING GYM! I am an important man in this federation, not like you demented, nothing-worth fool

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:18 pm

Joker just smirks again at Tommahawks comments.

Important? Yes you are right. You are important. You will be my example to everyone else that wishes to follow in yours and the Empires foot steps. You will show them what can be expected if they turn down that path. Not long Tommahawk. Not long until you taste your own blood.

The lights flicker again and then shut off. The red glow fades from Tommahawks sight. The lights come on and Joker is gone again.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down