Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sad Retort

Go down

A Sad Retort Empty A Sad Retort

Post  The Sad Man Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:42 am

the universal champion was already backstage when interviewer michelle stevens approached him, with a microphone in hand.

"sad man, sad man. what are your comments regarding robert conrey's comments?"

the universal champion did a doubletake.

"what ya jus'said sounds redundant. what you talkin' about?"

"robert conrey just went out there and accused you of ducking from real challenges."

the champion considers what the reporter has said.

"who he?"

"i beg your pardon?"

"conrey. who is he?"

"he's....competing here at destiny wrestling. he's part of the uprising," michelle replies.

"he......oh. him. he's the yanni wannabe right?"

"uh......" michelle says, not quite sure how to respond.

"so what 'bout 'im? what this talk 'bout me not facin' any 'real challenges'?"

"that's what he says. he says all you do is jump the guys who are a real threat to you."

to michelle's surprise, the universal champion......laughs. it is a laugh without any humor.

"me first victory in destiny wrestling came at the expense o'the runt...."

A Sad Retort Th_62710_spike2_122_918lo

"...who 'appens t'be the same bloke who beat conrey t'become numba one contenda. now if yanni thinks the runt is a 'real challenge', then what does that make him? if yanni be sayin' every mook i've gone 'ead to 'ead with in destiny wrestling is jus' a faker, then i s'pose the bloke believes joker is too.....'coz i wrestled joker not too long ago."

the champion hmphs in a dismissive manner.

"there be a sayin' that you are the company ya keep. conrey says me opponents are phoneys. nice t'see he thinks temperedjoker is a fraud."

"i don't think he really--" michelle begins to say, only for the universal champion to shush her with a finger on her lips. without saying another word, the sad man walks away.

The Sad Man
Universal Champion
Universal Champion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum