Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny is upon you all

3 posters

Go down

Destiny is upon you all Empty Destiny is upon you all

Post  Darkness Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Darkness is sitting in the locker room staring into space. A camera man walks by, and Darkness calls him over and tells him to video tape what he's about to say.

"Crusier, you destiny awaits you soon. Tick-tock, isn't that right Crusier? Tick-tock. The clock has been set for your doom. Don't think you can escape the coming Darkness. Do everyone a favor, let the Darkness fall upon you, don't try to resist. Because no matter how much of a fight you put up, your destiny and fate are unchangeable. you are soon to be doomed. Tick-tock Crusier, can you feel the Darkness coming?"

Darkness then calms down a little, and looks deep into the camera.

"As for our lil buddy Kam, all i can say is good luck to you. U'll need it to survive."

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Destiny is upon you all Empty Re: Destiny is upon you all

Post  Kameron Thriller Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Kam then walks in

You know what Darkness i have no problem with you. But Jim i've done nothing but try helping you since i got here and now im done with it. When we get in that ring all thats in the past is done and I will come out on top no matter what. So Jimbob your clock can tick tock all it wants becouse when time is up its well.... ill let you think about it till are match.
Kameron Thriller
Kameron Thriller
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:42 pm

Darkness walks into frame patting Kam on the shoulder.

"Ya see Jimbo, me and Kam have nothing against one another. in fact, we're pretty much on the same page when it comes to you. tick-tock tick-tock, the clock strikes twelve. Can you survive jimbo to hear it again? Better yet, do you wanna be around to hear it? If you do, i suggest not showing up. Because if you do me and Kam here will rip to to shreds."

Darkness looks at Kam and chuckles.

"And once your gone jimbo, me and Kam can have the rest of the match to ourselves."

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameron Thriller Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:24 pm

Listen up Jimbo you have had it your little games in PWF are up and were the guys thats going to make sure you never EVER!!!!!!!! come back. And stop trying to be flavor flav get rid of the clock dude come on.
Kameron Thriller
Kameron Thriller
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruiserjim Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:01 am

jim sits alone in his room

Jim:Darkness, Kam youre goin to feel pain lke you have never felt before i am going to take yu to places you never thought your body could visit i am going to do things to you that you never thought would be possible. When i have finished off you two chumps the whole roster no the whole entire world best watch out for me the bizarre psycho one because i want a title. I am sensing something big is going to happen tonight something that will cause uknown pain and suffering. I am going to destroy your body your mind your soul tick tock tick tock your destiny has come to end my clock

jim throws the camera

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down