Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the show!

3 posters

Go down

After the show! Empty After the show!

Post  The Great KhaoZ Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Khaoz rushes into The Empire's locker room. Tommahawk is sitting on the sofa watching the TV. On the TV is paramedics checking up on the wrestler who just got destroyed in the ring by Temperedjoker.

Khaoz: What the hell.... Tommahawk did you just see what Joker did? He has snaped and he is after you man. I have never seen him like this before. He attacked and laid out not 1... not 2... but 3 men tonight and even some one who was ment to be his friend. Tommahawk he after you now. If I was you I would watch your back closley because that man will strike at any time.

Khaoz looks at Tommahawk to see if he has anything to say.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

After the show! Empty Re: After the show!

Post  Tommahawk Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:49 pm

Tommahawk looks back at Khaoz

Tommahawk: You know what Khaoz, he's starting to scare me a bit, he's been nothing but crazy lately. I like, if that's appropriate word, old Joker better. he at least knew his place a bit. But now, he's all like The Chair says this, The Chair says that, The Chair wants this, The Chair wants that. And now he's stupid enough to challenge US, The Empire, alone. I mean that's just not normal. But if I'll have to fight him, so be it. I'll take Slam Dunk him and his beloved chair so far, that he'll never come back from there the same.

Tommahawk resumes watching TV

Last edited by Tommahawk on Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:27 pm

(OOC: Hurry, gonna close this topic tomorrow, it's really just a short aftermath.)
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down