Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this has got to stop

5 posters

Go down

this has got to stop Empty this has got to stop

Post  ldavis2001 Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:45 pm

ldavis2001 entrance music plays and out walks ldavis2001. he has got a big plaster over his head and is limping towards the ring. ldavis2001 picks up a microphone and enters the ring

now im not here to say joker you cheated you had to use a chair to beat me and blah blah blah i dont care about that but what i do care about is that you tired to end my career and i cannot forgive you for that. another thing im concerned about is chris angel although it looked like he wanted a title shot he shouldnt have thrown me out of the ring when i was at my weakest he has now demanded war and also i thank you chriso for coming down to help me but joker you hit chriso over the head with a chair when he didnt do anything to you your losing it. you need help and im certainly not gonna help you

ldavis2001 waits for a responce

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

this has got to stop Empty Re: this has got to stop

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:03 pm

Joker walks onto the ramp without even having his music play. The fans begin to boo as he makes his way to the ring with the title around his waist and the chair and a mic in hand. He looks around disappointed at the fans as they continue to boo him. He looks at LDavis with glowing red eyes and begins to speak.

Chriso was warned just like everyone else. You don't interfere with my plans. I'm sorry it had to happen but now he has learned his lesson. That lesson is stay out of my way. As for you LDavis. You think I give a damn about how you feel or that your career almost ended tonight? You think I need this chair to beat you? Fine then. You believe what you must to make yourself sleep better at night. And as for your little friend Angel... he made a huge mistake tonight. Interfering with my match? Nowe he must learn his lesson as well. And you seem like you still haven't learned yours. How about this? I can kill TWO birds with one stone. LDavis vs. Chris Angel vs. Temperedjoker. Triple threat for the XXXtreme title. You think you can handle yourself with those odds LDavis? I'm tired of making YOU bleed. Now someone else gets the chance.

Joker continues to stare into the eyes of LDavis.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:13 pm

well it gives me the chance to get my revenge on two people you and chris angel. like i said before you dont care about that xxxtreme championship all you want to do is destroy people so i accept your challenge and i promice you in our triple threat match its about revenge now not the xxxtreme championship its about making you suffer

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Suddenly that conversation is broke by Shadow_Warrior.

Come on ldavis...each time you are talking and bragging here, when the action comes you end up every single week the same way...tapping out. Quit trying to impress the people...you just don't have what it takes.
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:19 pm

Chriso's Tubular Hell plays and the lights dim.
Chriso appears on the ramp with stitches in his head and a mic in his hand:

Joker....
After that little assault i have had to think of things....
I have decided you are beyond help....
And the only way to stop you is to lay you to rest....

Fans mixed cheer

But i notice....
I have been left out of tht Triple Threat.
So if u can hold off this week....
After i defend my tag title this thursday i want...
A Fatal Four Way!!!!

Waits for answer
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Conrey Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Futoshi by Maximum The Hormone hits in the arena and the crowd seem surprised as well as the commentators

Grissom:
"What the... is that Conrey?"

Conrey comes on the backstage looking not happy at all, he just rise slowly on arm doing a slow "Rocking" gesture, not the usual one, then he starts to speak

Robert:
"I'm not someone who makes long talkings, so I'll say it straight. What I seen last Destiny Calling made me sick, I don't know what is behind that but a member of the Uprising attacking another after having attacked two other superstars who never threated us, is just plain wrong"

He looks to the two wrestlers

Robert:
"I heard what Chriso had to say but I want to add a thing, better, to demand a thing... I want to be in that match"

Grissom: "What, Conrey is after the title?!?"

Robert: "But not as a wrestler... I'll be the referee, and hell, nothing strange will happen in that match, mark my words!"

The crowd cheer as Robert keep staring at the two
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:26 pm

shadow warrior i dont care what you think for me now its about revenge against joker and a fatal four way for the xxxtreme championship sounds good and robert i like the idea of you being the ref

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:32 pm

So ldavis...tell me one thing. Correct me if i'm wrong but the last time i checked you fought for the tittle two weeks in a row and both times you ended up...tapping out.

The fans start chanting..."you tapped out"...

With that in mind tell me...just tell me...what makes you think you deserve another tittle shot??

Last edited by Shadow_Warrior on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 pm

its true i tapped out both times and now to be honest i dont care about the xxxtreme championship all i do care about is revenge and im gonna make sure i get my revenge even if i have to get involved in this fatal four way match to do so.

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Joker looks around at all the wrestlers around the arena. He begins smirking and then starts laughing. He looks back up at Chriso and Robert.Eyes still full of rage.

Do what you must and say what you will. I care not about this little match you want. Fatal four way? Sure we can do that. I'll even let you ref it Robert. So I guess that means next Thursday we will have us a good main event. So I guess this week... LDavis and Shadow_Warrior can fight it out as to who will be next in line for a chance at me. And I can take care of Angel this week. He wants a shot at my title? Fine he can have one. He'll bleed like the rest.

Joker looks around at the fans.

You want to boo me? Then go ahead. It doesn't matter anyways. You've never been grateful for anything I've done for you anyways. All you want anyways is more blood. More violence. More destruction. So if that's what you want, then I'll give you more of it.

Joker drops the mic and looks back at LDavis. He picks up the chair and swings at him. LDavis drops down to miss the shot and rolls out of the ring. Joker picks the mic back up and looks at the four men standing outside of the ring.

You chose this path for me! You want to interfere with me?! I'll finish this then! I'm sick of being mister nice guy! The evil is unleashed. The angel of torment and destruction is upon you! I will kill you all if you try to stop me! That I promise.

Joker drops down the mic again. He stares at the men as his eyes fill with hate and rage. The madder he gets the redder his eyes glow. He waits for someone to enter the ring to try and stop him.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Hummm is that so....i'll be honest. I know what you're feeling. I too am looking for revenge against that coward FallenAngel. But if you are looking for revenge better searching for it later...when joker has lost his tittle. And leave the tittle hunt for wrestlers in the fed who are anxious to proove themselves in that tittle hunt...
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Conrey Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Robert simply look to Joker sadly then shake his head. He turns his look to the other wrestlers in the ring and he rolls out from it, heading toward the backstage with a bitter feeling for Joker's words
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:41 pm

dont get me wrong shadow i still want to become xxxtreme champion and i want to be in that fatal 4 way match but i also want revenge against joker so the way i see it the fatal four way match is my best chance to do both

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:46 pm

That's all real nice ldavis. You know what joker?? That's a great idea but....i will have to turn it down. For the time i'm looknig for revenge against FallenAngel and i will got it thursday...one way or another. I allready stoped by the gm office. ldavis will fight you in the fatal four way for thexxxtreme championship. But when i have settled the score with FallenAngel i'm coming after you or after whoever helds the xxxtreme championship.
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:57 pm

Joker looks into the soul of Shadow_Warrior.

You aren't ready for me yet boy. Come back when you've grown up. When you can finish a match with a win. Until then don't come looking for trouble you can't handle.

Flames engulf the ring as the lights fade. When they come back on Joker is gone.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:01 pm

Chriso gets back in the ring close to Ldavis.
The fans are all silent as Chriso dares to step in front of Jokr when he is still armed.

I dont fear you...EX-FRIEND....
But during this Fatal 4-way i am not...
I repeat...NOT....Interested in your title.
So in this match....If I win...I get to decide your opponent to NEXT defend that against!

Chriso stands right in front of Joker feeling the air with his fingers with his arms to his sides.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum