Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drawing the lines

3 posters

Go down

Drawing the lines Empty Drawing the lines

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:46 pm

Darkness slowly walks to the ring, and boy does he look pissed off!

"Ok, i want answers, and i them now! who the hell attacked me after the match? What buisness do you have with me? Are you and Crusier alligned in any way? And why the hell can i not have a complete match lately!?!"

The crowd looks around confused. Crusier and the mystery person on the same side? could it be possible? last time they saw Crusier he to was beatin up by the new guy, though not as badly. What could Darkness know that they don't?

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Drawing the lines Empty Re: Drawing the lines

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:51 pm

"Hey look, i dnt care who answers me. If anyone knows anything, come out here and talk to me right now. Otherwise i'll be coming back there and forcing out answers."

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameron Thriller Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:28 pm

Wait its Kam you think he knows who did it i dont really recall him getting attacked last night??

Kam: Hey man back up im sorry i dont know who attacked you lastnight. But i am here to say something and thats........ nothing but respect for you. Now all i want to do is shake hands and leave this ring knowing i got a friend in PWF?
Kameron Thriller
Kameron Thriller
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Darkness looks at the hand, steps back, and then extends his own.

"Now look man, neither of us expected what happened last night. So i can forgive you for not savin my arse. But i need more then friendship now wit this new guy on top of my Jimbo problem. so yes, u can have a friend. but along wit that you must also accept me as a partner. Can you accept the term i lay before you?"

The crowd is quiet waiting for someone to make a move. Could we see a new tag team forming?

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameron Thriller Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:50 pm

You no what...... Kam looks at the crowd with a cocky look and says them boys better punk up becouse They about to get thrilled so hard that there moms going to have a heart attack. DARKNESS!!! your on. We are the Dark time Thrilles
Kameron Thriller
Kameron Thriller
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:14 pm

"good to hear"

Darkness then looks toward the ramp.

"Boys, i dnt care if you guys are together or not, i want both Jimbo and whoever the hell you are to come down here, apologize to me, and start explainin to me and my new buddy here."

The crowd is going nuts over the Dark Time Thrills. What will crusier and the new guy have to say about this?

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameron Thriller Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:21 pm

COME on little girls get out here we aint got all day. Oh i know what it is Darkness they are scared but i meen whos to blame them you aint got your back turned i aint knocked out so yeah i could see why they are chickening out on us.
Kameron Thriller
Kameron Thriller
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Darkness chuckles.

"Well i dnt care. i refuse to leave the ring untill i get an explanation."

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameron Thriller Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:30 pm

Me too so umm yea can someone bring us like some koolaid and some pizza you want some D
Kameron Thriller
Kameron Thriller
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:31 pm

Here to Stay by Korn comes on the speakers and Joker comes walking out to the entrance ramp. The chair in one hand and a mic in the other.

Darkness! What the hell do you think you are doing? Sitting in the ring waiting for something to happen? Have you not listened to anything I've said?!?! You wanna know who attacked you? Then get your ass out of the ring and go look at the tape. It was Ultra Vylance or whatever the hell his name is. Now does that make you happy? Do you feel safer now? You wanna go get in your little corner and cower to the fetal position? What have I already said to you before? You got a problem then you go take care of it yourself! Sitting in the ring? You disgust me. If this is how you solve things then forget about my help.

Joker lowers the mic and gives Darkness a sour look then shakes his head as he leaves the arena.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Kameron Thriller Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:43 pm

Thats all great but weres my koolaid and pizza????
Kameron Thriller
Kameron Thriller
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:01 pm

Darkness looks towards where Joker just left before raising the mike.

"First off Joker, thank you for tellin me. And second of all, how am i supposed to find him when i hardly know what he looks like? Video tapes my arse. those can be altered. I dnt mean to dissapoint you Joker, but thats your call. Because just like you i to have plans, and this is somethin that needed to happen. so thank you."

Darkness then leaves the ring with Kam right behind him.

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum