Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfinished business

Go down

Unfinished business Empty Unfinished business

Post  Robert Conrey Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:02 am

"Futoshi" by Maximum The Hormone hits in the arena and the crowd start to cheer as some people rise the sign with "Robert Conrey" and "Uprising" on them. Robert makes his way to the stage and rise his hand doing the "Rocking" gesture.
The he walks down the ramp, giving five to some fans, he jump on the ring side and enter the ring where he does again the "rocking" gesture

Davies: "Here comes Robert Conrey again. He looks a little better than the last time we seen him"
Grissom: "Oh, cry me a river, they should stop worrying for Joker, that guy just got it right on how you solve your problems"
Davies: "By beating opponent to a bloody pulp? I don't think so!"
Grissom: "Last time I checked this was wrestling, not a church community"

Robert takes a microphone out of his pocket and start to speak

Robert: "Hey, hey, Destiny Wrestling fans, Hey, Uprising fans, Hey, My fans and... Hey! To all the fans! The rocker is back!"

The crowd cheer and a chant start to rise

Robert: "I got busy lately and I still am busy, I'm training a lot to work out on some of my weakness and I've to thank people like Big McLargeHuge, Da Boss, Kenny McCormick. Because it's not with wins, but with loses that you know better where you are doing wrong, and I'm getting always more hints and hints on where is my weak spot, and believe me, give me a month, give me a month and I'll be a challenge to any people in this roster, included the big bad empire guy..."

The chant for Robert keep going on

Davies: "That's determination!"
Grissom: "Yeah, yeah, like the Empire can be beaten"
Davies: "Who is the tag team champions now? Uhmmm..."
Grissom: "Shut up please!"

Robert: "But I've not come out here to tell that, I've come out to tell to my fellow "friend" Shpap, that I've not forgot about him even with all the sad situation going on around Joker. I've give my word that I will be the referee in the Fatal-4-Way, but before that, I've no problem to take on you in a 1 on 1. I heard you already gone to ask the match, good, I hope you are ready to learn some respect kid. There are just two ways how the match can go... You can lose, or I can win"

Crowd laughs to those last words that break the tension

Robert: "I just hope that after a 123 or a tap out, you will understand that you can't go around saying to others that they suck, but you have to respect your opponents... as long as they DESERVE some respect"
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down