Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Vylance Make Bail???

Go down

Will Vylance Make Bail??? Empty Will Vylance Make Bail???

Post  Ultra Vylance Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:31 pm

The scene is the police station where Ultra Vylance is being held in solitary confinement…

Mrs Winslow enters the building looking a tad shaky. She confronts the prison commissioner…

“Good evening sir, I’m sure you are aware that you have detained a certain young man from the destiny event last night yes?”

“Why yes we have, he’s been nothing but trouble since he arrived, last night he took out 3 of our finest guards, so we had to neutralise him and lock him in solitary”

“YOU DID WHAT!? You cannot treat this individual like that”

“I’m sorry miss, but we had to take action”

“Right, take me to him now, I demand he be released on bail”

“With all respects miss..”

“I said now young man”

*he leads her down a dull corridor to a very dark and damp section of the prison*

5 Guards man the door ahead. It is slowly opened with great caution and the guards have their batons at the ready.

*Vylance looks up and smiles his sick smile*

“Well well well well, to what do I owe the extreme pleasure to this surprising visit”

“You are free to go on bail sir”

“indeed”

the scene fades…

later on Dwres.com we hear that in order to be granted bail, Mrs Winslow on behalf of Mr Elington, has agreed to use DESTINY wrestlers wages for the entire week to pay the substantial cost…
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down