Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Wrestling - 2008-02-28 19:00 - Results

4 posters

Go down

Destiny Wrestling - 2008-02-28 19:00 - Results Empty Destiny Wrestling - 2008-02-28 19:00 - Results

Post  The Great KhaoZ Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:26 am

Destiny Wrestling

2008-02-28 19:00

Da Boss vs Almighty Evil -DA BOSS WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS ALMIGHTY EVIL via Pin Fall

Crusierjim/Ultra Vylance vs Darkness/Kam - Draw

Luciferus vs Dank Buddha - Draw

Shpap vs Robert Conrey - ROBERT CONREY WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS SHPAP via Pin Fall

Christian Kane/Shadow Warrior vs Khaoz/FallenAngel -KHAOZ E FALLENANGEL WIN THE MATCH via Pin Fall

Big McLargehuge vs The Sad Man: Universal Title -THE SAD MAN WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BIG MCLARGEHUGE via Pin Fall

The Empire vs The Uprising: Tag Team Titles -CHRISO AND CHASM via Pin Fall

Last edited by The Great KhaoZ on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Destiny Wrestling - 2008-02-28 19:00 - Results Empty Re: Destiny Wrestling - 2008-02-28 19:00 - Results

Post  TheRockAttitude Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:33 am

Gawd the first tag match is dragging on for aaaaggggeeessss!
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Destiny Wrestling - 2008-02-28 19:00 - Results Empty Re: Destiny Wrestling - 2008-02-28 19:00 - Results

Post  The Sad Man Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:34 am

Exclusive content for the Destiny Wrestling website and iTunes:

Jim strolls down to the ring looking pleased with him self but still with crazy eyes

Jim : Darkness, Kam we have our match on the next card its going to be a tag match. This is going to be ended once and for all, I am going to end both of you, when i finish with you there will be no more. You both tried to gang up on me in our 3 way dance and i still was winning. Now I have just returned from the GMs office you to i noticed were there trying to get a match against someone else COWARDS i lost all respect for you two now. My partner is some one you both know very well after last monday. Watch out the clock counting down

Jim walks away backstage laughing uncontrolably

The Sad Man
Universal Champion
Universal Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sad Man Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:46 am

Exclusive content for the Destiny Wrestling website and iTunes:

The camera goes backstage where Dan Green has caught up with former tag team champions Rock'n'Hawk

Dan Green: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, here we have former tag team champions Rock'n'Hawk. So, guys, what do you have to say about your upcoming title rematch tonight

Tommahawk: I don't know what my partner Rocky has to say about it. But as for me, I guarantee that the REAL champions will be back where they belong, on top of tag division, with the titles around OUR waists.

TheRockAttitude: Well TheRock can guaren-damn-tee! That tonight, you will see TheRock and Tommahawk standing tall with the Destiny Wrestling Tag Team Championships.

Dan Green: Well what about that recent match you had where you LOST the tag team titles?

TheRockAttitude: What... You think you can try and outsmart TheRock? TheRock knows that match was a fluke, Tom knows that match was a fluke and everyone around this steaming pile of monkey crap arena knows it was a fluke!

Dan Green: Well, Tommahawk, what do you have to say about that last match on which you were competing Chriso and Chasm?

Tommahawk looks at Dan Green irritated

Tommahawk: WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY!? Haven't you listened to my tag team partner and soon to be co-title holder again, you nincompoop?! Of course I'm gonna second him. We were beating their asses all over the arena, and when The Rock was about to finish the business, that never winning idiot Chasm came up with some CRAZY Nothern Lights Suplex and STOLE OUR win. You wanna ask us something more?

Dan Green: Well do you have any last words before heading to the match?

Tommahawk:
Chriso, Chasm kiss your titles good-bye because Rock'n'Hawk are coming back to take them

TheRockAttitude: That's right Chriso, Chasm. Rock 'n' Hawk are about to whoop your rudy poo candy asses! So know your roles and shut your mouths jabroni's! IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! What TheRock... is cookin'...

The camera fades away as the camera follows Rock 'n' Hawk to their locker room door.

The Sad Man
Universal Champion
Universal Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:10 am

all my matches are ending in draws! lol, but the last won got changed into my facor. yay

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down