Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A challange

2 posters

Go down

A challange Empty A challange

Post  shpap Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:54 pm

*sHpAp's hip-hop music plays in the arena.sHpAp make his way into the ring wearing large jeans and a large T-Shirt .He gets a mic and begins to talk*

"I've been in this roaster from the very start.I've been beaten,I've been humiliated but i had never been a champ.
And I'm willing to put my whole career on the line to get a title.But not every title.The universal title.So Sad Man what do you say?Career vs title.If i lose i leave the fed but if you lose you give me the title.If you want to be beaten the hell and lose your title,accept the this match."

*sHpAp sits on the ring waiting for Sad man*
shpap
shpap
Main Event
Main Event

Back to top Go down

A challange Empty Re: A challange

Post  The Sad Man Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:50 am

like the devil himself the universal champion emerges from the locker room. no music. no funky lights.

just the sad man and his championship belt. he stops in the aisle, his eyes trained on shpap the whole time.

"you've made quite an offer, mate. no doubt it be a big, big gamble on yer part, puttin' yer career here on the line. but shpap......you remember the last time we wrestled?"

he pauses, letting his question sink in.

"i messed ya up that time, shpap. now ya wants a match fer my universal title?"

the champion pauses once again, making sure shpap understands what he says.

"don't get me wrong. i ain't rejectin' your challenge. i am wonderin' if ya can actually win a match, is all. think you can actually beat me, shpap? 'coz i be tellin' ya now, once i accept yer challenge you be goin' down a road where ya can't come back."

The Sad Man
Universal Champion
Universal Champion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum