Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

revenge

Go down

revenge Empty revenge

Post  Shadow_Warrior Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Linkin Park's shadow of the day hits the arena....from backstage comes Shadow_Warrior. He walks down the aisle and enters the ring with a mic in his hand.

Just watch that....just watch FallenAngel. I hope this time you have learned your lesson. I know...i know you won our match but in the end...in the end hapenned this.

A clip is aired with the images of thursday post match actions. When the clip ended the fans start with BOOOOS...

Ok ok i know...you didn't like what i did and i too am a little surprised with those actions. But in this business it's allways kill or be killed. I usually don't do stuff like that. But man...i was screwed week after week by that man. And i warned you FallenAngel...thursday i would get my revenge one way or another....well i guess this was the another way. Let's hope this time you learn that you can't mess with others matches and don't except the repercutions of it. This time i hope you learn.

Fans seems divided has one part agrees with Shadow_Warrior and the other don't.

I also want to take a moment to adress to Christian Kane. Great fight man just amazing...too bad we didn't won but you did great. Was an honor to me to fight by your side.
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down