Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two words for Shpap, Da Boss and The Sad Man

3 posters

Go down

Two words for Shpap, Da Boss and The Sad Man Empty Two words for Shpap, Da Boss and The Sad Man

Post  Robert Conrey Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:12 pm

"Futoshi" by Maximum The Hormone hits in the arena as Robert Conrey walks on the stage with a little black bag in one hand and a mic in the other. He rises his arms and does the "rocking" gesture shouting to the crowd that cheer back to him. Then he starts to walk down the ramp, touching the hands of his fans as better as he can since he has both hands occupied

Davies: "Here comes Robert Conrey, he seem to be doing better than last time"
Grissom: "Yeah, maybe a win now and then is not bad, ahahah"
Davies: "I think it's because he is getting more confident on the Joker situation, Joker shocked all the Uprising members!"
Grissom: "Yeah, yeah,..."

He reaches the ring side, jumps on it with a leap and does again the "rocking" gesture, then he enters the ring, place the black bag in a corner and start to speak

Robert: "Is good to be back here... It's not the brightest time for the Uprising, but at least we got some nice win yesterday. True is... There are more important things than winning in wrestling, and we are following closely one..."

He seem to be darkened up for a moment but then he shake it off

Robert: "I am not here to worry you tho, I'm here to address somebody... First of all, Shpap. Guy, I hope you learned your lesson, do NOT disrespect who has something to teach to you still. I never disrespected you so don't even try again to not respect me. I feel quite sad that you had to make an Empire member to hide you, but, hey, still you lost"

He seem thoughtful for a while then he speaks again in an interrogative tone

Robert: "And Kenny... didn't helped you out much. I wonder why, because Empire had no interest in this? Or there is something else Kenny?"

He shrug and goes on talking

Robert: "Eventually I'll find out why later. But let's go to the HOT topic of the night, those two... argh..."

Robert seem to restrain himself hardly from saying something really bad and goes to take the black bag where he takes out a broken trophy

Robert: "This is.... WAS... my trophy that I achieved winning the FIRST EVER tournament of the Japanese Independent Circuit, it mean a lot to me, you can win a lot of tournaments, but a few people can tell they won the FIRST EVER tournament of something..."

He puts it back again and goes back to speak

Robert: "I hope for your two sorry asses that they won't make me pay too much to bring it back to what it was, because you two are going to pay until the last cent... But that's the last thing you two have to worry about"

He looks toward the stage

Robert: "The Sad guy there, and Lil Boss, you have broken my patience, first time was my match, second time was my locker room, then what? I'm sick of you two keeping stumbling in my personal affairs for your lovers quarrel! If you two can't solve things alone, then I'll make you two learn a lesson! I'll take you two 1 on 1 or in a triple ass kicking, doesn't matter, but I want this trash catfight solved in a normal match! And believe me, you are going to regret to have pulled the rockstar in your problems, because now you have a NEW, a BIGGER and MEANER problem, Robert Conrey!"
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Two words for Shpap, Da Boss and The Sad Man Empty Re: Two words for Shpap, Da Boss and The Sad Man

Post  The Sad Man Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:17 pm

"now now now, what we 'ave here?"

a man steps out from the back. no pyro. no fancy lighting effects. no music.

just the sad man wearing the universal championship around his waist.

"if it means anythin', i am sorry fer what 'appened to yer stuff. but youse be barkin' up the wrong tree layin' this on me, conrey. if anythin', you should be takin' compensation from the runt. if it weren't fer him, there'd be no messy fights, no property damage of any sorts. 'cept the runt clearly don't play that, as he's pissed you and me off many, many times."

the champion begins to slow pace around the stage.

"now you makin' threats 'bout me....that's a diff'rent story. i understand ya be upset and alls, conrey, but you'd be kiddin' y'self if ya thinks you can 'teach me a lesson'. you'd jus' be another body fer me t'cut down. i ain't spewin' hot air 'bout this....it jus' me tellin' you what you already know, conrey. comin' after me be bad fer your health."

The Sad Man
Universal Champion
Universal Champion

Back to top Go down

Two words for Shpap, Da Boss and The Sad Man Empty Re: Two words for Shpap, Da Boss and The Sad Man

Post  Robert Conrey Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:47 pm

Conrey listen to Sad Man words then he replies back in a thoughtful tone of voice

Robert: "So... let me think for a while. Truth is I didn't see who of you two started the mess that wrecked down my locker room, but I remember someone that speared down Da Boss in the one on one match I had against him, and cost a disqualification to me. Let's see if I can gather my thoughts... it was, someone, called The Sad Man? The Universal Champion?"

He nods to himself while he keep speaking

Robert: "I've no problem with you and Da Boss keeping going on and on with those pointless catfights... But it already the second time you guys make me angry, and that's something that I don't like at all"

He looks toward The Sad Man

Robert: "Don't think I'm one of those young cocky superstars that thinks they can beat anyone. I know you are strong Sad Man, and I know my chances are really few against you but... I'm not someone that whine for a lose. On the opposite, I'm someone who LEARN from a lose. Everybody can remember the beating that I got from Big McLargeHuge and Kenny McCormick, but only the one who has a good eye, can see that I corrected a lot of mistakes done in those matches. I may lose against you Sad Man, but I surely won't be an easy fight, and the more we will fight, the more you will regret, because I'll get better and better. So that's is, I've no problem taking on Da Boss, I've no problem taking on you, I've no problem taking both of you in a triple. Just name a place and a date, the Rockstar will be there to rock"

The fans erupt in a cheer
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Boss Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:23 pm

"Blah, blah, blah...I'l beat you with my rock...I'll make you sad with a beating...I'm a sad whiner...i'm a care-bear who loves to hug my oponents...please... you two...SHUT UP"

The voice came from the titantron..and the crowd went wild...Da Boss appears in GM Office, near Mr AC secretary...grinning has he watches the show in the nearby monitor.

"So Corny boy, i broke your little toys...well I'm sorry... don't let this episode make you grow sad and fruty like that chump over there"

The crowd laughs...The Sad Man and Robert Conrey are looking like if they could break Da Boss in half, they would.

"Well...i'm getting a little tired off this all mess...little tired of listening to the rants of that sad boy who's taking care of my belt, and i'm tired of listening of you billybob, saying that you learn with a loss... I'll tell you what you'll learn when I beat your sorry ass again... you learn that this business is not for huggers...it's for hitters."

Da Boss look strait into the camera.

"So boys, when can I get my hands on you?" Da Boss starts walking to the nice lady. "Well, I guess I'm going to ask the boss himself, Mr AC, when does he wants the massacre i'll make with you two."

The camera fades and focus once again in the Sad Man and Robert Conrey.
Da Boss
Da Boss
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down