Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You will not learn!

3 posters

Go down

You will not learn! Empty You will not learn!

Post  The Great KhaoZ Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Khaoz's music plays out around the arena https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADWpyOSqyA
Khaoz enters the ring side with his title around his waist. The fans boo but he just smiles and slaps some of the fans hands as he walks down the ramp onto the ring. Khaoz slides into the ring and ask's for a mic.

Khaoz: Christian Kane you could not get the job done again! Christian your not good enough to face me 1 on 1. Your know where near in the league I wrestling. See Christian Kane I dont care about you... about these fans.... all any superstar backstage and I dont care and about this company Destiny Wrestling. Me... The Great Khaoz.... A Living Legend In The Making... makes what Destiny Wrestling is today. The Sad Man, Joker or the Tag Team champs Chriso and Chasm are nothing compared to me!

You Suck!!! You Suck!!! chants errupt around the arena from the fans.

Khaoz: Shut up! You fans do nothing for me, apart from paying for my nice pay check every week! I am fed up with all these wannabe champions who like to run their mouth all night long thinking they deserve a title match! Christian Kane the last time you pinned me or got any sort of win against me was well back at the first ever show and are first ever match here at Destiny Wrestling! That was the only time you have got a win over me. A couple of weeks later we had a title match and that was when I won this Premier title.

Khaoz raises his Premier title into the air

Khaoz: Christian Kane I would make this match a loser leaves Destiny Wrestling! But I dont want to end your Destiny Wrestling career so fast. So this is what I was thinking.... If you win I don't get a rematch clues.... But if I win... as long as I hold this Premier title you can't have a shot at it until I lose it.

Khaoz slams the mic onto the floor then slides out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

You will not learn! Empty Re: You will not learn!

Post  Chriso Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Chriso's Tubular Hell plays and Fire rises on the ramp blocking KhaoZ fro mthe exit.
Chriso appears on the other side with a mic and smiling:

I heared my name KhaoZ.....
And i do not like what followed it....
Sure you can probably beat Christian Kane....
But me?....I am something else.

Fans Chant Chriso name

I have connections with the afterlife....
I have 1 title to prove it....
and you have just re-awoken my desire to become the Premier Champion

The flames lower and Chriso steps on the other side of them before they rise again.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Kane Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:50 pm

Trapt's Headstrong starts playing and Christian Kane walks from crowd slowly in to middle of the ring with mic in his hand.

Christian Kane: Khaoz, I have to admid that you beat me in that tag team match but the fact is that I am #1 contender for Premier championship and I really want to face you in championship match. I don't care anymore if I lose I just want to give my best and that is what I will do.

I don't know why Chriso should have chance to face you for that title because I have waited my chance so long that I don't want to wait anymore. What comes to your terms If you win I will not get another title shot anymore I agree. Khaoz, I am ready to fight against you anytime when you want so it is your call.

Christian stares Khaoz and starts to walk back to crowd.
Christian Kane
Christian Kane
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great KhaoZ Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Khaoz walks upto Chriso and snatches the mic out of Chriso hand. He turns back to CK who is making his way towards the crowd

Khaoz:Christian Kane I have no other plans apart from destorying you for my Premier Championship. Christian Kane in my eyes you are the rightful #1 contender.

Khaoz turns to Chriso

Khaoz: But if you think you can come out here and think you can speak to a true champ like myself in the way you do and think you can get away with it.... your wrong. Chriso you need some respect smacked into you. I accept both of your challenges. It is now just up to ACE who he puts in front of me first!

Khaoz raises his title into the air looking back and forth at Christian Kane and Chriso.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum