Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chimaira promo

Go down

chimaira promo Empty chimaira promo

Post  chimaira Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:42 am

*the lights are off the stage has an eerie green light shining down to the top of the stage, the fans are visibly scared, from the shadows appears somebody or could that be something, the figure walks down the stage trying to avoid any light that may come his way, entering the ring the lights come on, here stands chimaira, his glaring red eyes moving around the crowd, visibly picking out people but what for?, he grabs the microphone*

"welcome one and all to the torture that is my mind, i maybe the newest wrestler on this brand but i will be the best to ever hit this ring, i would like to give you an insight into me, if you would divert your attention to the screen"

*video plays showing chimaira torturing someone, we see only from his eyes that he appears to be loving this moment, we pan around to see what appears to be chimaira again with sick, pleased eyes glaring back*

"well then all i have to ask is, who wants to be the first to come and feel my pain?
do not fear the dark, do not fear evil, FEAR ME!"

chimaira
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down