Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Cruiserjim Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:12 am

Ladies and Gentleman lauches and we see Jim stroll down to the ring.

Jim: I have become concerned about my safety in Destiny Wrestling. Firstly I have Darkness chasing me round like a lost puppy, I will take care of him come the next card and you will not see him ever again, that is a promise. Secondly there is that little punk Kam well he will be the next on my list for destruction. Then we have this strange thing called Ultra Vylance, I tried look past his interference but I cannot so you best watch out aswell. Now I can take every single one of these on in one on one competiton but I know they like to gang up. So without further hesitation let me introduce you to my insurance policy, He is big, he is mean, he is also a pyscho but aint to clever he is chimaira. Come out you big lump, anyone comes near me this fella will be who you meet.

A huge monster is approaching the ring,

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  chimaira Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:19 am

*chimaira enters the ring and stares evily at jim, taking the microphone from him*

"now even though he is another person standing in my way to success i will abide this time protecting him, he is one of the more sought after wrestlers on the show which means i can enjoy myself torturing those how come after him, he has told me that i can have so much fun with this"

chimaira
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruiserjim Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:23 am

Jim looks at Chimara
Jim: That's the spirit big fella you stick with me and we will go far. No he might be big dumba nd ugly, but believe me you come near me and this big lump of junk will make you regret the day you ever laid you eyes on the future of the wrestling business CruiserJim

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  chimaira Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:28 am

*chimaira walks towards the ring ropes and instead of leaving himself, lowers the ropes for jim to leave once at the top of the ramp he turns back with the microphone in hand*
"you will learn to fear me"

chimaira
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:50 am

Darkness suddenly appears in the ring in a flash of light.

"Jimbo! i dnt care who you hire nor do i care how many people u hire. Ou match is personally. if anyone of your losers consider interferimg i will destroy them, then you."

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasm Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:55 pm

The wolf howled and the wind whispered..... Then the man from the North stepped from the crowd...

"Chimaira huh?.... I've seen you're kind before... you're big.. you're mean.. you think you're unstoppable... unfortunately you know squat about what it means to fight... and even less about WHO you fight.." Chasm looked over at Darkness then to the big guy that wanted to hurt someone..

"Tell you what though...." He leapt over the barrier, standing at the ramp..

"You want to make an impression on this place... you can try it with me..."
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  chimaira Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:04 am

*chimaira stands in front of chasm, dwelling on the idea of tormenting him beyond what anyone thought possible*

you want to go head to head with me?, i'd love to have the chance to rip your body apart, tear your arms from your body, break your brittle legs to pieces and then i'll have my fun tormenting you, watching the fear in your eyes, the blood drip from your body, you want to step against me, then let's do this

chimaira
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasm Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:20 pm

Chasm looked at Chimaira a moment.. then sniffed the air..

"Good.... then we'll meet... and you'll lose.... then we can all move on with our lives.. oh yeah.. by the way.... Here's a free tip..." he looked to the audience... then back to Chimaira..

"Never bluff with a guy that can smell your fear..." he dropped the mic then turned, jumping onto the barrier wall then back into the crowd....
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum