Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sad Wait

Go down

A Sad Wait Empty A Sad Wait

Post  The Sad Man Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:41 pm

note: this promo isn't done anywhere near the parking lot

we see a bar street filled with party goers having a good time in this wintry night. we find two burly men making their way through the crowd of revellers. one has a bleached blonde mohawk with a tat on the side of his head; the other is wearing a dreadsack and several gold chains. the guy with the dreadsack is the first to speak.

"so they ain't tellin' you what plans they got yet?"

"got no ideas, jonesy. 'sfars as i can tell this destiny wrestlin' company has a locker room ready to 'ave a go. the boys there wanna get noticed right away. but this company wants 50 guys, and they don't 'ave that yet."

"so no shows yet."

"no shows yet, jonesy," says the mohawked guy. he looks pretty glum at that.

"don't worry 'bout it, sad man. this thing's gotta go right after the last deal you had," says an upbeat jonesy.

the sad man shakes his head as they stop in the middle of the street.

"well i hope yer right. 'coz right now we got bills t'pay, and the last company i signed up with went outta business 'fore we even had any business."

"well, maybe destiny wrestling's got a better plan then."

"i hope so," says the sad man as they resume their walk, bumping into a couple.

"sorry!" says the old lady who jonesy walked into.

"likewise," says jonesy as the two pairs go their separate ways. "look, sad man. this destiny wrestling looks legit. you can make it there and maybe even wind up bein' top dawg!"

the sad man shrugs.

"tell ya what mate. why don't we go have a few pints? my treat."

"ya left yer--" the sad man begins to say, only to see the wallet in jonesy's hand. he gives his companion a look.

"alrighty then. maybe i'm just thinkin' too much 'bout it. let's go get some drinks then. tomorrow should be a better day."

The Sad Man
Universal Champion
Universal Champion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum