Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Us Not Forget...

2 posters

Go down

Let Us Not Forget... Empty Let Us Not Forget...

Post  Ultra Vylance Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:17 pm

*Ultra Vylance enters the GMs office and leaves a note on the table for Mrs.Winslow And AC.Elington*

It reads...

Good evening, or infact morning, depending on when you have chosen to read this informative prose.

As you know, im signed to your company and i feel that now i have a match under my belt, and am not currently in jail, It is the time for me to show the fans what im all about.

So this is a request to face kam at one of our shows and if jim or darkness feel a little left out im sure they could spend the eve smashing eachothers faces in or i could just teach them a lesson in vylance on another fine day.

And let us not forget mrs winslow, my, how should i phrase this, "leverage" in the situation.

Just incase you have forgotten i will include a copy of the lovely peice of reading material you are fairly familiar with now...

I hope you enjoy your week and nothing gets in the way of my ultimate goal here.

*the letter is signed in blood*
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Let Us Not Forget... Empty Re: Let Us Not Forget...

Post  Darkness Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:24 am

Darkness walks into the room after hearing Ultra's plans.

"Ultra, on behave of my partner we accept. the next show, if allowed, will be Vylance and Kam at each other."

Darkness then writes that onto the note Vylance left. He also adds something else. It reads:

"Please put me against anyone you want. Open challenge to Darkness while by buddy Kam takes care of Vylance. I dnt care who."

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultra Vylance Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:46 am

Why oh why is my request not being met.

some things baffle and play with the brain matter dont you think

And remember, there will always be conciquences for those who do not comply
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum