Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THERE MUST BE SOMTHING WERE ALL FORGETTING!

3 posters

Go down

THERE MUST BE SOMTHING WERE ALL FORGETTING! Empty THERE MUST BE SOMTHING WERE ALL FORGETTING!

Post  Ultra Vylance Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:17 am

*Vylance smashes through the GMs door, hes suprised to see jim is there*

Err ok ok, Jim it is.

Now is it just me or have you noticed the lack of GM action here!!!? I now you don't quite get why im here, in this business, but you do know i need to fight!

And being ignored does not sit well with me, i feel soon, if you dont decide to turn on me, before i turn on you Wink that we need to expose the world to my "bit of research"

I can't sit around being inactive, and now i have gone past caring, if kam wants to not face me 'cos he's scared to bleed, fine, GM give me someone to inflict a little vylance on!
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

THERE MUST BE SOMTHING WERE ALL FORGETTING! Empty Re: THERE MUST BE SOMTHING WERE ALL FORGETTING!

Post  Kameron Thriller Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:21 pm

Kam comes through the open door

OH NO NOT ULTRA DINGO!!!!!!!! please befor you go on another one of your bipolar melt downs i just wanted to tell you that i dont care if you wanna make me bleed or whatever. To me your on a lower level and im wayy higher up. So befor you go run your mouth about me get something stright. When i came here I jumped in with darkness and jimbobit and proved i was good enough to fight with them. I didnt come up from behind after a match and beat up on them. To me your nothing but a coward. Next time why dont you attack us with are backs turn towards you.
Kam walks out of the room after some powerful words.
Kameron Thriller
Kameron Thriller
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

THERE MUST BE SOMTHING WERE ALL FORGETTING! Empty Re: THERE MUST BE SOMTHING WERE ALL FORGETTING!

Post  Da Boss Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:14 am

Da Boss enters the room...very angry, very pissed...he looks at the two jabronis in there...Ultra Vylance and Kameron Thriller...who are looking in each others eyes...
Da Boss: "that looks like gay love to me"

Da Boss walks out just as angry, but a little disgusted.
Da Boss
Da Boss
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum