Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dank talks with Ace

2 posters

Go down

dank talks with Ace Empty dank talks with Ace

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:57 am

Dank knocks on the door

walk in to the office "hey there Ace i'd of waited but no one else bother so... well anyway darkness and i are wanting to start a tag team 'The Dank Darkness' and since you didnt bother having a tag tourament we like a shot the the tag title on Destiny Wrestling against the winners ok thanx."

Last edited by on Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

dank talks with Ace Empty Re: dank talks with Ace

Post  TheRockAttitude Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:04 am

TheRock says this jabroni, before you start coming in here demanding tag matches. How about you prove yourself, now TheRock doesn't have any problems with Darkness, but you. You've got more female organs than 20 ft sex machine. Now TheRock says this, if you want a shot at OUR titles then how about you and TheRock play... Rock paper scissors... *Peoples Eyebrow*
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:23 am

"whoa where you come from Crock, but you listen Crock ,i won my last match did yet you, No, poor baby, did you cry when you were all alone, yes sorry, but yet you get a title shot so if your scared drop out of the title match i'll take you dont desevre it we know that just cos you got a big mouth yell alot dont mean your a bad ass i mean you kinda suck"
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:26 am

Ha! TheRock beat your 'friend' Darkness 1..2..3 and TheRock will whoop your candy ass too. TheRock lost because he didn't want that scrap metal title you want. TheRock wants something bigger and better than Frank uddha Ding Ding. And you say TheRock sucks? Haha... TheRock's better than you know doubt about it. TheRock's one of the top in the premiere title ranking and you think you're better than TheRock? TheRock's gonna beat your candy ass.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:41 am

dank looks at the "crock dont talk about my ass tasting like candy that sexual hasslement i dont appreciate it. it not funny i told you i dont care that your you know shy but i'm not and i dont like you at all so there you go.

and do i think i'm better then you well yeah duh i got all this talent and you just talk we could have a match ant time any where any kind ...submission.. if your man enough ...but i doubt it so say a catchphase or 2 or 3 or 4 cos your back down YOU ARE ALL TALK CROCK"
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:47 am

Don't make TheRock laugh man, TheRock could kick your candy ass right here and now if it wasn't for the GM. TheRock, TheGreatOne, TheMostElectrifying man in sports entertainment today VS Frank Buddha Ding Ding in a practice match, no titles, and TheRock's definitely not gonna have a submission match. Submissions for rudy poo candy asses like you, people that are scared of getting hurt. So, TheRock says just bring it jabroni!
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:50 am

And TheRock just kicked your candy ass!
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:17 am

you know crock you are the most boring me in sports entertainment but i'm a wrestler i fight for a living i'm the one the only... Dank Buddha and please stop talking about my ass its emberacing and you could fight your outta of a wet paper sack a pratice match what you scared of little ole me, yes.. you are...a little bit, yes, cos you aint got no titles yet do ya and if ya do win ,and i'll be rudy for ya, then put title where your mouth is then i'll fight cha' now you should be so say another boring catchphase smell farts or whatever.
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:32 am

TheRock says this jabroni. TheRock can't have a match with you, TheRock's gonna be kicking some rudy poo candy ass for the titles. And TheRock just kicked your candy ass. How can you say you're better than TheRock? After TheRock and Hawk win the tag team titles. It's gonna be. TheRock & Tommahawk vs Frank Buddha Ding Ding and Darkness for the tag team championships *Rock does peoples eyebrow then leaves.*
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:54 pm

dank watches the crock leave looks at "well Ace is that a match for Destiny Wrestling and if so i want time on Destiny Calling with Darkness to challege and yes i understand it only if they win the tag belts but i really dont like the crock"
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down