Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dank bballin

+2
Bladest0rm
Dank Buddha
6 posters

Go down

dank bballin Empty dank bballin

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:31 am

Dank come walking into the parking lot carrying a basketball and one of those basketball hoops on wheels he sets it up in between two space takes out a can of white spray paint and starts making line for the 3 pt and stuff.

as dank finishes he start shooting 3 missing way more then he makes but he looks like he's having a great time
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

dank bballin Empty Re: dank bballin

Post  Bladest0rm Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:11 am

Bladest0rm approaches Dank, "I am gonna kick your ass in the ring!" Walking out Blade grabs a ball shoots a 3 pointer. Blade smirks at Dank...

Bladest0rm
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:51 am

Tommahawk arrives to the parking lot in another Moskvitch looking just like the one someone burned. Steps out of it and hears a familiar sound. He opens the car's trunk and takes his "wrestling" gear (My guys wrestles in bball gear Razz Smile ) Puts it on. As he's approaching he shouts

Tommahawk: Hey you, yeah you! Gimme the ball. I'll show you how it's done

Dank throws Tommahawk a ball. Tommahawk begins to dribble, but trips and falls down. get a little bit irritated. Takes the ball again and makes a few shots, misses all of them. Dank is trying to conceal his laughter, but fails

Tommahawk: Hey, what you laughing at? Don't you have a bad days, eh, jackass. And even though, today seems to be not the best day. I still bet, that you wouldn't be able to beat me one on one in a bball game

Tommahawk takes the ball again. Tries to dunk, but hits the rim so hard that recoil smashes him back on the ground backfirst with a ball in his hands. Dank burst out laughing

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasm Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:47 pm

The door of the old chevy pickup slammed shut as Chasm stepped out... looking at the grounded Tommahawk...

"What's a matter little sparrow forget how to fly?..." He pulled the satchel he carried his gear in as he looked over at Dank with a quick nod then back to Tommahawk..

"Bad day.... Kid... the minute you signed on with the Empire... you started having a bad... YEAR..." he cracked his neck then walked into the arena proper...
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:05 pm

Tommahawk gets up looking completely furious, slams the ball to the ground the ball bounces and falls into a basket. Tommahawk smiles and looks at Dank

Tommahawk: So you still up for the game Tommahawk throws a three-pointer but it was way too short

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:08 pm

Joker pulls up in his truck and gets out. He sees Tommahawk and looks over at Dank.

Hey dude. How's everything been? Ain't seen you in awhile.

Joker extends his hand and him and Dank shake as if they are close friends.

Good to see you back Dank. Don't let this piece of trash try to bully you. He ain't worth s*** anyways. Hope to see you in the ring soon man.

Joker and Dank exchange pleasantries for a minute longer and then Joker walks into the building kind of shoving Tommahawk as he passes by.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:36 pm

dank shoots a 3 misses get the rebound shoots again misses get the rebound again steps back closes his eyes and makes it tossed the ball the 'hawk "how about a game of horse?"
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:44 pm

Tommahawk looks at Dank, then turns away from him makes a and grin
Tommahawk: Sure, why not. I'll even let you start this one

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:48 pm

Dank shoots for the hoop for the win.
It looks like it isnt going in and Tom starts go celebrate.

The lights go on and off and the ball is now balancing on the hoop.
It goes in as Dank and Tommahawk both look astounded.

Tommahawk turns around as the sound of a whoosh is behind him (Chriso's overcoat)
He see's something disappear in the shadows.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommahawk Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Tommahawk extremely nervous and Looks at dank

Tommahawk: I bet you wouldn't be so lucky in ring. And just to let you know, when we step into the ring I'll Slam Dunk you so hard, like I've never Slam Dunked before Mutters to himself As for you zombie, we'll meet sooner than you think

Tommahawk walks around the lot completely furious

Tommahawk
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:49 pm

Joker walks back outside because he forgot something in his truck. He sees Tommahawk walking around mad so he looks over at Dank.

Damn Dank. What did you do? Beat him at basketball? No matter. He sucks at it anyways. The only people I've seen him beat were a bunch of 8 year old kids, and that was because they felt sorry for him.

Joker just laughs a little and continues on his way.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:04 am

the guy is a joke i thought since he talked so big about basker ball and well i suck that if he beat me no big... right, but since he so bad i bring it to the ring i still want those tag belts you know.
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down