Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to up the ante Khaoz

Go down

Time to up the ante Khaoz Empty Time to up the ante Khaoz

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:45 pm

(A camera shows the parking lot to the fans on the titantron. In the parking lot you can see Khaozs' car after he has had it fixed from where Joker had it painted and scratched the hood. Now it is all back to the way Khaoz had it before. Out of the cameras sight you hear someone begin to speak.)

Joker: This is a game that won't end until one of us is dead. I'm sick of these voices in my head. They tell me how there is no way I can win. There is no way I can beat you. They tell me I'm not good enough to take on a beast like you. I've had enough. No more will these voices control my actions. Now it's time for the real Joker to come out and play. You want to destroy me? You want to leave me a bloody mess in my ring? I can deal with that. But it is going to take everything you got to keep me down. This thursday my carnival rolls in. This thursday you will finally get to meet the Joker that everyone was scared would come out. This thursday you will see what I am capable of when you piss me off.

(The camera turns to see Temperedjoker standing by a dumpster with a lighter about 75 feet from the car. He is wearing regular jeans tattered and torn. His very own shirt right out of the merchandise cases, and his steel toe boots. But you don't really see his face. All you see is where his face is being shaded by something. You do notice the red glow coming from where his eyes should be. You see Joker light the lighter and throw it down. It lights something on the ground that starts burning towards the car. Suddenly the car explodes. Nothing is left of what was once Khaozs' car. The camera stays on the burning wreckage.)

Joker: This is only the forshadowing of what will become of you and your allies. This is the begining of a war. A war you will not survive. Even if it costs me my own life. To the death Khaoz. To the death.

(The camera scrolls back around to where Joker was standing but he is no longer there. WHere could he have gone? The camera turns back to the burning mess and fades out. Inside the arena you can hear the fans gasp and then cheer out loud for the destruction they have just seen.)
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down